$100 Us Paypal To Spend On My Wife

engrin

I've got 100 US in a paypal account and I would like to buy a gift for my Thai wife. For those who shop online using paypal, which websites/products would you recommend? I prefer to keep it at 100 US including taxes/delivery/etc.

:rolleyes:WOW...last of the big spenders I see....

I was paid for a service via paypal. That is all the money that is in the account. Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, I am a teacher with very little cash and I am trying to find something nice for my wife instead of buying something for myself.

:rolleyes:WOW...last of the big spenders I see....

Maybe he does not need to buy affection of his wife. I think spending 3000baht on his wife not a little bit. But hey maybe im not a big spender either. Some guys need to spend loads on their gf's just to keep them with them as they have nothing else then money.

I have no idea what your wife would like, but you certainly can buy from ebay online for delivery to Thailand - I do it all the time. Just make sure you set your location as Thailand and then check postage details before you finally commit to a purchase to ensure that they do actually post to Thailand (some state worldwide, but when you look at the detail they ban individual countries, occasionally including Thailand).

There are lots of good deals on electronics from Hong Kong, or even China, that almost always post to Thailand. Is she missing any electronic gadgetry? Quality headphones?

use ebay.com or amazon.com , thai ladies find it hard to get good perfume at a reasonable cost, my wife loves nice perfume , lots of perfume here in the uk that you cannot buy in thailand or at least i havent seen it anywhere .