Cat Internation Calling

psychosid10

I have a TRUE phone line at home , which i use to make international calls as well. lately my bills have shot up considerably :o and i'd like to stop the service on my land phone. How do i do it ? do i go to the TRUE or CAT ? Will it cost me something ?

PS : SORRY FOR THE MISSING "AL" in the topic name. Still sweating from the bill !! :D

Thanks

Sid

Edited by psychosid10

...well, not sure if you can do this with a True phone line...but try to make 008+country code (es.1 for US)+area code+destination phone number...rate is 6 bath/min. for most european country, UK, US, Australia..even Japan, Canada etc. etc.....hopefully you will not need to change your telephone line.

...well, not sure if you can do this with a True phone line...but try to make 008+country code (es.1 for US)+area code+destination phone number...rate is 6 bath/min. for most european country, UK, US, Australia..even Japan, Canada etc. etc.....hopefully you will not need to change your telephone line.

...and about international calls through CAT....dial "809" after you already dialed 001...you will call through e-phone...much more cheaper than CAT...ex.001-809-area code+etc. etc...I think around 20 Bath/min....