Least Favourite Sport?

for me i dont like horse racing,

Showjumping.

most Olympic sports I can't bear, until it comes to time for the actual Olympics themselves, where I am glued to all sports and become an expert on the Romanian Underwater Basket Weaving Team.

Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey and American Football.

Darts and table tennis.

:o:D All of the above and more but they are too boring to even get a mention :D:D

:D:D

Soccer puts me to sleep faster than valium

And golf, oh God

In a streetfight I would back a golfer over a soccer player.

:o

Yep, the soccer player would run away and complain to his mum while clutching furiously at his shin with a look of total agony on his face...he slipped and fell on a cushion!

:D:D

Cant believe so many sport posters have listed American Football as boring.....and Ice Hockey....red blooded sports......u cant be a whimp in those sports, unlike the many show ponys in soccer etc....

The entertainment value of a sport has no correlation with the amount of physical contact present, in my opinion. Personally, i quite like American Football. But Ice Hockey, that's fairly boring. But for true tedium, i have to go along with golf.

Cant believe so many sport posters have listed American Football as boring.....and Ice Hockey....red blooded sports......u cant be a whimp in those sports, unlike the many show ponys in soccer etc....

Half a tonne of padding is enough to make anyone red blooded...with the possible exception of you, motormouth :o:D:D