Urgent - Eea Family Permit

Hi, can someone please tell me where I can download the form (PDF) with the checklist on it for attending the interview/submitting documents.

I need to print this and check I have all the requirements. I Can't find it anywhere?

Info - I am an Irish citizen living in the UK, making an application for an EEA family permit for my Thai girlfriend. We are unmarried.

I am working (full time employment), and a UK resident.

Many thanks in advance.

-Jack

Your girlfriend is not automatically entitled to an EEA Family Permit. Family Permits are issued to family members, which includes spouses, but girlfriends are not considered to be family. You may be able to show that you are in a "durable relationship" ( which might allow her to qualify as a de facto spouse ), but if you live in UK and she lives in Thailand, that may be difficult.

The supporting document guidance for an EEA family permit can be found here.

The criteria used to judge a durable relationship for unmarried partners is basically the same as that under the immigration rules. The main one being: have the couple been living together outside the UK in a relationship akin to marriage for at least the last two years.

See How do unmarried partners qualify for an EEA family permit?

What is her purpose in coming to the UK; visit or settlement?

Edit, found previous topic; it's settlement.

Edited by 7by7

The supporting document guidance for an EEA family permit can be found here.

The criteria used to judge a durable relationship for unmarried partners is basically the same as that under the immigration rules. The main one being: have the couple been living together outside the UK in a relationship akin to marriage for at least the last two years.

See How do unmarried partners qualify for an EEA family permit?

What is her purpose in coming to the UK; visit or settlement?

Seems that they might not qualify for a relationship akin to marriage, as he lives in the UK and she is in Thailand.