Rear Rack For Phantom

Riggi

The beauty of the Phantom is that you can take it to any small Thai bike shop and they can service it, fix it, mod it and get you any accessory that you want with ease. Back box, panniers foot plates etc. Just find the nearest bike repair shop near to you and that's all it takes. :D

No joy unfortunately.

I have asked about 10 places around ranging from small bike shops/mechanics, accessory shops, medium sized Castrol bikepoint type places and larger dealers(Honda in CR and also the big motorbike dealer opposite the airport) and none had any or were able to suggest somewhere in CR I could get one.

3 places said to go to Chiang Mai..:(

No joy unfortunately.

I have asked about 10 places around ranging from small bike shops/mechanics, accessory shops, medium sized Castrol bikepoint type places and larger dealers(Honda in CR and also the big motorbike dealer opposite the airport) and none had any or were able to suggest somewhere in CR I could get one.

3 places said to go to Chiang Mai..:(

Riggi,

PM Woralak (he posts on here sometimes) . he has the best rack I've seen on his phantom. I'm sure he had it made in Chiang Rai