Thaivisa Party!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why don't we make a day of it:

Sweeney Todds for a late breakfast then into the village for an afternoon session in The Emerald followed by a trip up to Bangrak for a curry in Havelis ending up in The Premiership bar for the evening.

All food and drink provided by our wonderfull sponsors?:jap: :partytime2::guitar::burp:

Sweeney Todds for a late breakfast then into the village for an afternoon session in The Emerald followed by a trip up to Bangrak for a curry in Havelis ending up in The Premiership bar for the evening.

All food and drink provided by our wonderfull sponsors?:jap: :partytime2::guitar::burp:

:lol: I like yer style! B)

Sounds like a plan to me :thumbsup::D

When ? :unsure:

Great idea!

Great idea!

it is a great idea but you might as well try herding cats. half of the island doesn't get out of bed before 2pm and half of the other half are working or obligated. half of what's left are indifferent and the remainder couldn't be bothered because it wasn't their idea to begin with. if there is anybody left, they are stressing out over which negative angle they can use to cast the idea in its worst light.

i'm down though, if there is anyone that disagrees with my premise i'll be happy to engage.

Great idea!

it is a great idea but you might as well try herding cats. half of the island doesn't get out of bed before 2pm and half of the other half are working or obligated. half of what's left are indifferent and the remainder couldn't be bothered because it wasn't their idea to begin with. if there is anybody left, they are stressing out over which negative angle they can use to cast the idea in its worst light.

i'm down though, if there is anyone that disagrees with my premise i'll be happy to engage.

would have thought you would be to busy with the fleet of yatchs and looking for hundreds of hummers to rent out to go partying

So which category do you fall into, i think number 5, "they are stressing out over which negative angle they can use to cast the idea in its worst light" if it isn't worth posting, don't post it.

Great idea!

Great idea!

I thought that this was quite :cheesy:

11 posts so far and only one negative one. (The last one).

The first TV party was a great night out, thanks for reminding us koheesti another one is due.

How about it Rooo?

First one was sponsored by ThaiVisa.com

The "black pipe party" was invitation only.

11 posts so far and only one negative one. (The last one).

The first TV party was a great night out, thanks for reminding us koheesti another one is due.

How about it Rooo?

First one was sponsored by ThaiVisa.com

The "black pipe party" was invitation only.

Yeah both great parties. So who is in fact up for a party :D as opposed to those who simply want to whinge about it? :o

Me me! :partytime2:

I don't even mind if there's some kind fees involved as long as there's good food etc.

But of course a sponsored event would be much sweeter!

That whole day outing sounds great to me. Not everybody needs to attend everything you know...

Great idea!

would have thought you would be to busy with the fleet of yatchs and looking for hundreds of hummers to rent out to go partying

so it is true then, you keep a database of personal information about people in a place you don't live so that you can complain about the place and its residents and visitors?

yeah, that's not creepy.

the fleet is fine btw, and sure could have used those humvees last week when yet another group of world traveling high rollers made a 4 day stop here looking to spend some money. it's unfortunate that the island can only provide groups like that with fortuners.

So which category do you fall into, i think number 5, "they are stressing out over which negative angle they can use to cast the idea in its worst light" if it isn't worth posting, don't post it.

Great idea!

i'm guessing you fall into the category of "requiring remedial reading" for overlooking "it is a great idea" and "i'm down though" in addition to requiring a happy smiley emoticon to dictate how you interpret a post. since you've only had 3 posts under this name however i'm willing to overlook that and sponsor the event with a round of beers for anyone that can get motivated to show up.

even for those who will complain that it's not their normal and preferred choice of beers.

Great idea!

I thought that this was quite :cheesy:

two rounds for you. as well as a nomination for the "not taking the internet so seriously" award.

i'm willing to overlook that and sponsor the event with a round of beers for anyone that can get motivated to show up.

We got plenty of beer....how about helping with transporting the tipsy revellers?

A couple of yachts and four hummers should be adequate.

:P

i'm willing to overlook that and sponsor the event with a round of beers for anyone that can get motivated to show up.

We got plenty of beer....how about helping with transporting the tipsy revellers?

well the hummers are out of the question as i don't have even one. the yachts are a different matter altogether and it would make for some interesting stories i think to see a bunch of tipsy revelers on yachts being pulled by tractors down FV main street and all the way through bang rak, stopping at each of the sponsors establishments.

well the hummers are out of the question as i don't have even one. the yachts are a different matter altogether and it would make for some interesting stories i think to see a bunch of tipsy revelers on yachts being pulled by tractors down FV main street and all the way through bang rak, stopping at each of the sponsors establishments.

there is a hummer limo for sale on one2car ... , would go down well on samui , maybe you could by it joe for the next Thaivisa party ;)

nopic_12.gif

http://www.one2car.com/HUMMER_H3/C25110848

That's a pity...was looking forward to chucking one or two of the members overboard.....arr me hearties! :D