Professional House Movers

ShopBoy

Yes , you got NIM SEE SENG , they have offices all over the country , and give this servive all over the country , in BKK you got also intermover Thailand , maybe you can do a google search or a search on this forum , type in 'movers' , and you will find a wealth of information ever reprted on this forum , good luck .

( btw NIM 4 Seng have their offices in full red colors , from bottom to the top , can't miss them , they are everywhere , and most Thai people know them , so can't be too hard to find them )

Edited by tijnebijn

Thanks tijnebijn.

Someone recommended Nim 4 Seng. They should be the biggest transport company for BKK - CNX.

Any idea are they able to pack your house items professional for transportation such as fridge and LCD TV. I have spoken to them and they have just quoted the transportation charges, the loading/unloading of items and packing is another issue and i am just not sure if they are able to pack my items safely while transporting to CNX.

Anyone other members would like to share their experience with Nim See Seng or any other movers ?