Tennis Knockers/

dukeandduke

Depends on ur level. We have a regular doubles only group on we'd, sat and sun from 8-11am. Norm is MC. There is the SP tennis center across from Wat Jed Yod and in the afternoons they have some very good junior player and a good pro who u can spank it with. The # 13 junior player in the USA will be here in July and will be looking for additional hitting at a very high level. PM me although I amcurrently side lined with injury. I am only 4.0 player and restricted to doubles. Happy hitting. Kevin

Depends on ur level. We have a regular doubles only group on we'd, sat and sun from 8-11am. Norm is MC.

Thanks for the info. I might check it out on the weekend. I'm a 3.5 in the U.S., though not everyone knows what that means.

I found a guy to knock with me. The Amari Rincome called him, and he showed up there. Is that considered a good court in Chiang Mai? Yikes. I had more bad bounces than Centre Court at the end of the Wimbledon fortnight.

Depends on ur level. We have a regular doubles only group on we'd, sat and sun from 8-11am. Norm is MC.

Thanks for the info. I might check it out on the weekend. I'm a 3.5 in the U.S., though not everyone knows what that means.

I found a guy to knock with me. The Amari Rincome called him, and he showed up there. Is that considered a good court in Chiang Mai? Yikes. I had more bad bounces than Centre Court at the end of the Wimbledon fortnight.

never played there . took one look and net was broken and unplayable. soon to be demolished i think for shopping ....most of the hard courts here in cm are very fast (paint covered cement slab) and cracked. 700 really is the only facility with better than average courts, recently resurfaced with some grit added to slow things down. I only wish they had har-tru courts here to save my knees. you will enjoy 700 group, mostly farang and civil players with no outbursts and unruly behavior. just a nice mixer.....

I am going to try to get there this saturday and see how this shoulder of mine works .......Kevin

I'm advised that tennis is also available at the Gymkana club near the train station.

Couldn't advise of the quality as I'm not into the game and never been to this place. I do have a friend who uses it though and has done for quite some time.

Bash at San Sai Noi- Meechok Rimping area.

Have not got a clue what 3.5 or 4.0 means- I guess it is US. Anyway anyone interested in San Sai Noi area- good court at Languna Home Sports centre i was hoping to have a bash at regularly.

Do not care the level as long as you can hit the ball over the net- lol. Not like my misses who cannot.....

PM if interested in a knock....Cheers Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The OP might also try the Three Generation (formerly called Prem) Tennis Academy, details on the website at www.threegeneration.org , although it seems geared more towards coaching & development, rather than just a knock-about.

The OP might also try the Three Generation (formerly called Prem) Tennis Academy, details on the website at www.threegeneration.org , although it seems geared more towards coaching & development, rather than just a knock-about.

Prem to my understanding, is a "Academy". This means "peeng mak mak." Not to mention it is a good ways out. I think they are also more geared to the students who attend the private school that owns the tennis facility. I may be wrong. Kevin

Prem to my understanding, is a "Academy". This means "peeng mak mak." Not to mention it is a good ways out. I think they are also more geared to the students who attend the private school that owns the tennis facility. I may be wrong. Kevin

I wouldn't know, about the prices, best to ask them. I once met a coach there who used to be some sort of Thai champion ? I've driven past the Tennis Academy, going to watch cricket up there, and the facilities looked OK ... four courts I think ?

But PTIS International School and the various Academies, as well as other things like the 'Magic Eyes Barge' based in Ayuttaya & organic-farm, are all owned/operated by the Traidhos Three Generation Community for Learning, previously known as 'Prem Center'.

The school definitely doesn't own any of the Academies, although some students at the Academies are on part/whole-scholarships to the school, and some students at the school attend after-school activities arranged by the Academies. One of my kids goes to the Football Academy coaching-sessions, for example, not expensive but not free either, the coach Allan used to be on the staff at Arsenal F.C. I believe. :)

Edited by Ricardo