Where To Buy Union Jack Flags?

rob69

With the UK Royal Wedding just a few days away. Does anyone know where I could pick up some Union Jack flags from? Preferably the plastic type ones, you see draped across some bars as you enter. :blink:

Thanks in advance.

Who the hell wants a Union Jack? - not any Englishman that's for sure. The cross of St.george is far more patriotic. The irish have their flag, the scots and welsh their own and so do us English. Better to support and wave the correct flag.

Who the hell wants a Union Jack? - not any Englishman that's for sure. The cross of St.george is far more patriotic. The irish have their flag, the scots and welsh their own and so do us English. Better to support and wave the correct flag.

I do!! Thats why I am asking for advice. Im sure the correct flag for the Royal Wedding is the Union Jack, though being an Englishman, I could be wrong! :whistling:

post-19491-0-63611600-1303800738_thumb.j

Royal wedding, since when had the Welsh, Northern Irish and Scottish escaped their clutches? I think Union Jack works best.

In response to the OP you can buy flags in the Thai boxing shop at the front of the Loi Kroh bar beer centre.

In response to which is the appropriate flag to wave; the Queen is currently, and William is in line to be sovereign of the following countries -

Antigua and Barbuda

Australia

The Bahamas

Barbados

Belize

Canada

Grenada

Guernsey

Isle of Man

Jamaica

Jersey

New Zealand

Papua New Guinea

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Solomon Islands

Tuvalu

United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)

It would therefore be appropriate to fly any of those countries' flags in celebration of the event although I doubt most of them will be available in Chiang Mai :D

If anyone is that keen I have a 40 by 20 foot Union Jack which I would be prepared to loan out subject to a guarantee that I get it back but you will need a very big place to hang it.

Royal wedding, since when had the Welsh, Northern Irish and Scottish escaped their clutches? I think Union Jack works best.

My thoughts too Naboo! Now does anyone know where I can buy these from!?!?

My thoughts too Naboo! Now does anyone know where I can buy these from!?!?

Perhaps you might wish to contact the British Consul. They may be able to help.

Good luck.

In response to the OP you can buy flags in the Thai boxing shop at the front of the Loi Kroh bar beer centre.

In response to which is the appropriate flag to wave; the Queen is currently, and William is in line to be sovereign of the following countries -

Antigua and Barbuda

Australia

The Bahamas

Barbados

Belize

Canada

Grenada

Guernsey

Isle of Man

Jamaica

Jersey

New Zealand

Papua New Guinea

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Solomon Islands

Tuvalu

United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)

It would therefore be appropriate to fly any of those countries' flags in celebration of the event although I doubt most of them will be available in Chiang Mai :D

If anyone is that keen I have a 40 by 20 foot Union Jack which I would be prepared to loan out subject to a guarantee that I get it back but you will need a very big place to hang it.

MB - Many thanks for the response, ill have a look at the Thai boxing shop you mentioned in your reply.

The mind boggles, but how on earth did you end up with a 40 by 20 foot Union Jack Flag!?!?!? :blink:

MB - Many thanks for the response, ill have a look at the Thai boxing shop you mentioned in your reply.

The mind boggles, but how on earth did you end up with a 40 by 20 foot Union Jack Flag!?!?!? :blink:

It was the one that hanged down from the roof in Earl's Court during the final Royal Tournament. It is enormous. I also have a 9 foot Royal Ensign and a Union Jack all of which you are welcome to borrow if you wish.

It was the one that hanged down from the roof in Earl's Court during the final Royal Tournament. It is enormous. I also have a 9 foot Royal Ensign and a Union Jack all of which you are welcome to borrow if you wish.

Size isn't everything. wink.gif

They only say that to be nice B)

Crikey my wife's a bloody angel! sad.gif

Crikey, I must have the nicest wife around! sad.gif

Edited by uptheos