Attorneyt Needed

A simple question from the OP. No need to tell anyone the reason & no need for the 3rd degree.

true, but a slight insight in to the reason, thus the correct lawyer can be advised.

If you or your friend have been arrested, and charged with what ever offence, PM me and i can put you in touch with a samui lawyer who will sort you out ( just so long as it hasnt gone to far into the system )

if it is regarding a civil case IE seperation, Som Chai hasnt paid you back the money he owes you, then another lawyer would be needed.

A simple question from the OP. No need to tell anyone the reason & no need for the 3rd degree.

true, but a slight insight in to the reason, thus the correct lawyer can be advised.

If you or your friend have been arrested, and charged with what ever offence, PM me and i can put you in touch with a samui lawyer who will sort you out ( just so long as it hasnt gone to far into the system )

if it is regarding a civil case IE seperation, Som Chai hasnt paid you back the money he owes you, then another lawyer would be needed.

The OP asked specifically for a criminal lawyer.

To All

My request is quite simple which requires a simple answer. I would like the name and phone number of a GOOD RELIABLE crimninal lawyer on Koh Samui. It's not necessary to go into all the who's & why's. If you know of a good attorney who specializes in criminal law please pass his/her name along with a phone number if you have it. I don't know just how much clearer I make this.

One other thing. Please do not play "jail house lawyer" with me. I have more than enough experience working within the US Federal Court system for many years.

Thank you for your understanding.

Local lawyer Suthep well connected you can find him by the entrance to lomphrya pier in maehaad on the ringroad.

Other than that you can get from Bangkok and pay for travel down, and daily rate for actual case in court in the past I have had sucess with tilkes and gibbins.

Also ask liz luxen she has a business near lami, she is official court translator and knows who will be best suited for your needs.