Visa At Vientiane

It has been about 18 months since I have been to Vientiane to get a visa, I understand that they are no longer free, but do they still give a 90 day double entry, or has that changed too? What does it cost now?

I apologize for starting a new thread, but I can't find the long established thread about this topic

I have had 2 double entry tourist visa's back to back from Vientiane, but it was attached to my old passport, but but but both of the 30 day extensions are in my new passport - what do you think my chances of another TR from Vientiane ??? jap.gif

As long as the visa is still valid for a second entry it will be a normal 60 day stamp but be sure to write visa information on arrival card and check before leaving that the right stamp was used. It would seem go out (of Thailand) and then back into (Thailand) would be what you are planning to do.

As long as the visa is still valid for a second entry it will be a normal 60 day stamp but be sure to write visa information on arrival card and check before leaving that the right stamp was used. It would seem go out (of Thailand) and then back into (Thailand) would be what you are planning to do.

Yes it is and thank you.

Typically people that had problems will post before people who got what they wanted.

So far no reports of recent denials, red stamps etc. Doesn't prove anything definitively but perhaps an encouraging sign.

Will be interesting to see any Tourist Visa reports trickle in.

I am not due to try until August and will be interested to see the post Free TV period.