My Chiang Mai And Why I Love It

WinnieTheKhwai

You cashing in on someone elses hard work?

Yes I'm making $39.95 for each post added to this topic. Thank you so much for yours. :rolleyes:

(Sadly, in the real world it's called SHARING someone's hard work with a wider audience)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Thanks, WtK!

I can send the address on to N. America and save myself a lot of work (hiking included) as soon as I get it sufficiently bowdlerized, as needed, for straight-laced Ontario friends.

Thanks for the pat on the back, Winnie, but that thread is going to grow some legs. I'm intending to include most of my travels around Thailand. I just happed to start with Chiang Mai where I spend most of my time. I hadn't seen that type of thread done before and I do love Thailand. I'm like a walking, talking tourist promoter while I'm in Canada.

Thanks for the pat on the back, Winnie, but that thread is going to grow some legs. I'm intending to include most of my travels around Thailand. I just happed to start with Chiang Mai where I spend most of my time. I hadn't seen that type of thread done before and I do love Thailand. I'm like a walking, talking tourist promoter while I'm in Canada.

Great, I got good shots of other places in Thailand to add too. Including other Northern provinces, and some really nice pictures from Pattaya as well.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun WinnieTheKwai,

Thanks much for posting that link: might have missed it, otherwise.

Congratulations to Khun IanForbes for an excellent thread with beautiful pictures !

Now have another photographic resource to send to friends contemplating visiting Chiang Mai, in addition to Khun Greenside's wonderful work, and E. J. Haas' wonderful work E. J. Haas on Flickr

best, ~o:37;

p.s. Don't know if E. J. is active on this forum or not, but hope mentioning his work via this link is okay with him, if not we can ask the mods to remove it. Since we know Khun Greenside is very active here, we deliberately omit putting in any link to his on-line galleries, here, on this thread, because that's ... his personal choice to make.