Thailand Goes On Full Terror Alert

george

It seems like the plot is getting a little bit lost here.

I have read every post in this forum, and the message I am getting is as follows:

1. Terrorists are bad

2. No-one likes them

3. The muslim community says that they do not support them or their actions

4. The suggestion in this forum has been for the community muslim leaders of the world to make a public stand against them

That's about it.

As has already been said, I don't care if these terrorists are muslim, christian, catholic, jewish, blue, green, red or white. They kill people to advance a twisted political agenda.

The "West" has made a stand against these people, how about the rest of the world doing the same ? It would be harder for them to hide. :o

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

every body that has had any sort of defence for these  extreme muslim trrrorists iddiots.[yes muslim] because that is thier religion.

This is exactly what one of the main issues is - "[yes muslim] because that is thier religion" it's because these idiots just happen to be Muslim and think they are doing a noble act. What about G Dubya the Christian extremist w4nker - is it fair of me to say that?

It is very appropriate for you to say that G Dubya is a Christian extremist. I wonder what the world would be like today if Gore (who really won the presidency) was at the helm.

Just like the propaganda that the media is feeding the West, the Muslim countries are most likely getting fed the exact opposite message. Control the media, control the minds.

THAILAND TIGHTENS UP SECURITY AFTER BALI BOMBING INCIDENT

Prime Minister THAKSIN SHINAWATRA has asserted that security measures will be tightened around the country's popular tourist sites and strategic infrastructures, following the explosions on Bali Island of Indonesia over the weekend. The Prime Minister said concerned officials have initiated stringent security procedures to ensure public safety.

Police have set up more checkpoints around beaches on Phuket Island, one of the most well-known tourist destinations in the world. More undercover police officers have also been deployed on the island, to closely monitor any suspicious activity. Mosques and ferry piers are also being closely watched, to prevent any possible insurgent attacks. As for Bangkok, security measures in western embassies and government buildings have been stepped up.

Meanwhile the Royal Thai Navy plans to increase its patrols around oil and gas wells in the Gulf of Thailand.

Source: thaisnews.com ประจำวันพุธที่ 5 ตุลาคม 2548

Meanwhile the Royal Thai Navy plans to increase its patrols around oil and gas wells in the Gulf of Thailand.

And today's Bangkok Post reports that the Royal Thai Navy shall charge PTT around Baht 30 million to protect their oil rigs from terrorists. Whats next - my local police station charging 1,000 Baht per month to protect my house against burglars? :o

MODS - JemJem has a point...and your reponse is...?

Hate filled anti muslim and racist posts seem to be allowed here on Thaivisa I'm afraid Zaz. Many a time I have reported one and received no response from a mod. :o

being anti islam does not mean that you hate muslims anymore than being anti commusnist meant that you hated the ordinary ruski or chinese peasant. It's not their fault they were brainwashed into this oppressive, paranoid and (history proves) aggressive religion. Still not seen any examples of all these so called anti muslim hate posts on this thread which are said to be racist. Some of you should wake up and actually learn about something before defending it peter

Edited by thai3

It seems like the plot is getting a little bit lost here.

I have read every post in this forum, and the message I am getting is as follows:

1. Terrorists are bad

2. No-one likes them

3. The muslim community says that they do not support them or their actions

4. The suggestion in this forum has been for the community muslim leaders of the world to make a public stand against them

That's about it.

As has already been said, I don't care if these terrorists are muslim, christian, catholic, jewish, blue, green, red or white. They kill people to advance a twisted political agenda.

The "West" has made a stand against these people, how about the rest of the world doing the same ? It would be harder for them to hide.  :o

You forgot that Bali people are mainly Hindu. God knows how many people have expessed their opinion on that.

Carl