Songklha City And Hat Yai

heiwa

Looking for 25 metre and/or 50 metre swimming pools for lane swimming either in Songklha City or Hat Yai City. Does anybody know where they are. Also a FITNESS GYM and MUAY THAI GYM address would be helpful in either SONGKLHA CITY OR HAT YAI CITY.

Also does anywhere know of a good place to rent an apartment or cheap homes in either SONGKLHA CITY or HAT YAI CITY? Can live out of town if rent is cheaper.

Edited by heiwa

Many thanks. Do you know of any condos in Hat Yai City or Songkhla City with their own lane swimming pool. In Bangkok the condo I used to live in had a 16 metre lane swimming pool. It was OK for lane swimming. Thinking it may be more peaceful to live nearer to Songkhla City but appears to be no swimming pools there. I like to swim twice a day every day so it is a necessity. Anyway know of any fully furnished condos / apartments anywhere between Songkhla City and Hat Yai City please drop us a line.

When I left Hat Yai, there was a 25m swimming pool at the "Hat Yai Sport Club", situated on Phetkasem Road, between soi 5 and 7 !

Hope it's still there ...

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks. Do you know of any condos in Hat Yai City or Songkhla City with their own lane swimming pool. In Bangkok the condo I used to live in had a 16 metre lane swimming pool. It was OK for lane swimming. Thinking it may be more peaceful to live nearer to Songkhla City but appears to be no swimming pools there. I like to swim twice a day every day so it is a necessity. Anyway know of any fully furnished condos / apartments anywhere between Songkhla City and Hat Yai City please drop us a line.

When I left Hat Yai, there was a 25m swimming pool at the "Hat Yai Sport Club", situated on Phetkasem Road, between soi 5 and 7 !

Hope it's still there ...

:rolleyes:

No lane pools in Songkhla city but for thb50 per entry, you can use the pool in BP Samila Resort. As for apartments, price ranges from thb1200 to thb8000. The higher range tends to be near or around Songkhla's "Khao Sarn".

• 1 month later...