Have You Used "Test Car" ?

bkmbkk

I tried the 'search function' for previous threads on Test Car, but for some reason it's not working. However, I do remember a couple of members using Test Car and feeling it was well worthwhile.

There is also a cheaper test company who send their guys out to you on motor bikes, to give your car the once over, obviously their testing is not as sophisticated, or expensive, I believe their called Cartrust, meant to be Car Trust, by the way, not Cart Rust :)

Actually, if you think about it, there is no AA, or RAC (for the Brits) that you can depend on to be honest and objective on your behalf. So unless you know a mechanic you can trust, I'd go with TestCar.

Anyway, good luck with your purchase.

Edited by Velocette
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I tried the 'search function' for previous threads on Test Car, but for some reason it's not working. However, I do remember a couple of members using Test Car and feeling it was well worthwhile.

There is also a cheaper test company who send their guys out to you on motor bikes, to give your car the once over, obviously their testing is not as sophisticated, or expensive, I believe their called Cartrust, meant to be Car Trust, by the way, not Cart Rust smile.gif

Actually, if you think about it, there is no AA, or RAC (for the Brits) that you can depend on to be honest and objective on your behalf. So unless you know a mechanic you can trust, I'd go with TestCar.

Anyway, good luck with your purchase.

Are this the comission chaisers?