My Experiences With Tot 8Mb And 3Bb 5Mb Premier

first of all I should note

TOT 8mb package ( using at the office and only 1 computer is using the internet line ) price with contract 900 baht

3BB 5mb premier package ( using at home and again only 1 computer using the internet line ) price is 2,675

TOT before 11am amazing fast I almost get 95% of advertised speed, from 11am - 9pm this drops to about 2mb or roughly about 25% of the advertised speed. this actually happens everyday

3BB its more expensive than tot, but majority of the time I get at least, 80% of the advertised rate or 4mb.

I've done testing through different websites holding speedtests, different times of days, and downloading a big file for testing downloading speed. I do realize time of day, what website your connecting to makes a big difference and international gateway as well.

I know some of you will complain about the price but for me a descent reliable internet connection where download speeds are at least reliable matters to me more.

please note this is just my experience, and i'm based on koh samui. If your in bangkok you can only be so lucky that you have choice and a more reliable internet connection that on samui.

Thanks for letting us know. As they say, you get what you pay for. In that regard, I would like to see someone who can give a comparison of the premiere service against a simiarly prices normal service. ie. 5mb premiere @ 2,675B and maybe 20Mb normal service. In my experience it feels as though you get a better all around service with the 20mbs than the 5mb premiere.