Sisaket. Any Reliable Movers?

nellyp

I am moving from Sisaket to Roiet and have a 2 bedroom house worth of furniture to move up there. Does anybody know of some reliable movers in Sisaket or Roiet I can use. Or just a big Lorry I can get it chucked (not literally) onto?

Cheers

I live down the road from you nearer to Kantaralak. One of my wife's best friends whose family live in our village spends most of her time in Roi Et with her lorry driver husband. Really nice couple and certainly no yabaa/pi$$ing it up. I'll ask my wife when she comes back from shopping later today. Maybe if he's not keen (or maybe he does not have his own lorry) he will know someone who does removals.

They don't speak English though, do you have a Thai partner/friend to deal with that?

I live down the road from you nearer to Kantaralak. One of my wife's best friends whose family live in our village spends most of her time in Roi Et with her lorry driver husband. Really nice couple and certainly no yabaa/pi$$ing it up. I'll ask my wife when she comes back from shopping later today. Maybe if he's not keen (or maybe he does not have his own lorry) he will know someone who does removals.

They don't speak English though, do you have a Thai partner/friend to deal with that?

yes I have a thai wife. Would appreciate this as well

Cheers

Neil

dam_n it and sorry NellyP, but my attempts to get you a lorry have hit a dead end.

We have corresponded a bit over the last two weeks, but my wife says that the lorry previously in question has now disappeared to Southern Thailand with its driver to do some contract work. Furthermore the friend who works from Roi Et doesn't want the hassle of doing some household removal work as he is just a sole driver and gets as much work as he wants. I hope I have left you (in the lurch) with enough time to find an alternative. I'll post this on the thread as well to re-expose your original posting.

For the info of others NellyP is looking to move towards the end of May.

Do you have any large furniture stores in Kantaralak? If so maybe they could help.

Last year we bought some items from SB in Ubon and the store manager was more than happy to have the driver swing by our house in Ubon, pick up some other items and then transport the whole lot to my (ex)wife's village.

Just a thought!!