Firefox Hanging On Thaivisa..

LivinLOS

Very odd..

Using Firefox 1.0.7 with adblock+ running.. Everywhere on the web seems fine but visit Thaivisa and it jumpt to pegging the CPU to 99%..

Tried rebooting..

Tried disabling Adblock+

Was ok earlier today and now is perfectly repeatable in hanging Firefox (and pegging my machine at 100%).. Does not seem to happen with any other sites I browse in FF..

Typed in IE !!

Mines not slow anymore (was yesterday) or hanging (that was the day before) but now I am having great difficulty signing in, it keeps telling me incorrect user name or password (even in IE), the only thing that seems to be working is the fact that I have saved my password and if I click on the forum link at the top often enough it will eventually automatically sign me in. Two different computers (same connection tho).... YOU haven't banned me have you George?? :o

Mines not slow anymore (was yesterday) or hanging (that was the day before) but now I am having great difficulty signing in, it keeps telling me incorrect user name or password (even in IE), the only thing that seems to be working is the fact that I have saved my password and if I click on the forum link at the top often enough it will eventually automatically sign me in. Two different computers (same connection tho).... YOU haven't banned me have you George?? :D

He just might have sbk and he's too shy to tell you :D Mind you, I banned myself from BangkokChat once ( sad eh ? ) :o

Four weeks ago I was having IE hang up at least one or more times a day when selecting a specific forum topic to view. When Opera went free started using it and have not had happen again but did have Opera hang yesterday for first time so maybe the stars are in the wrong position again.

I have noticed a long load time for the 35 items that make up the forum home page and about 3 servers seem to be involved from time delay that can sometimes be seen. Suspect it is because of an incomplete load but not at all sure why only this forum should cause a problem, and only in the last 30 days.

I am on Firefow 1.06 and I have the same problems.

I find that sometimes if I stop loading the page and then reload it the d**m thing seems to work OK, and other times it just seems to lock up my GPRS connection. I switch off the mobile and reboot it, come back and refresh TV at the same place it is OK again. :o:D:D