Ipstar Not Unlimited!

jaidam

Hi fellow ipstar users.

After reading the letter that our friend Mouse posted last month I was pleased to learn that all existing users were to be rewarded with unlimited useage starting October 1st.

Following a chat with CSLoxinfo this morning they confirmed that we were still on Light 1.(750MB for 3,200baht).To upgrage to Gold 1 we would have to make a new contract with Loxinfo and can start next month.

Has anyone been automatically upgraded?We are still waiting for August and Septembers bills from Loxinfo never mind details of a new pricing scheme.

Regards,

Jaidam

Hi fellow ipstar users.

After reading the letter that our friend Mouse posted last month I was pleased to learn that all existing users were to be rewarded with unlimited useage starting October 1st.

Following a chat with CSLoxinfo this morning they confirmed that we were still on Light 1.(750MB for 3,200baht).To upgrage to Gold 1 we would have to make a new contract with Loxinfo and can start next month.

Has anyone been automatically upgraded?We are still waiting for August and Septembers bills from Loxinfo never mind details of a new pricing scheme.

Regards,

Jaidam

I WAS AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED!

Please read the letter again at http://www.quote-host.com/ipstarinfo.html Also I just spoke to ipStar people on the phone (1835 hours 4 October 2005) and it seems that I was already upgraded to unlimited. I always get my bill at least one week prior to the end of the month. Maybe you are going through a subcontractor?

Thank you Mouse,

I have just called again - rather more agitated this time and spoke to a very helpful man called Surasak.He confirmed that I was indeed on a new unlimited service.2,500baht p/month.

Maybe yesterday I spoke with one of the cleaning staff.