Iphone4 In Stock In Chiangmai

khonlanna

Could anyone please tell me:

1) if I can buy an iphone4 at AIS, DTAC or TRUE on the spot in Chiangmai or in BKK?

2) If iphone4 white are all sold out in Thailand?

Next time I come to Thailand, I would like to buy one, hopefully, white.

Rumor has it September for the iPhone 5.

But with how well the iPhone 4 is selling right now, I imagine Apple is in no hurry at all.

I think black is available right now, I even saw some iPhone 4s recently at Siam TV on the moat.

Just don't buy it from the small stores in the mall - at best they install some crap apps for you that drain your battery, at worst you get a factory locked / hacked phone from the USA that will re-lock the next time you upgrade. Do yourself a favor and buy official.

Thanks, nikster.:)

I will ask around at AIS, DTAC and TRUE first. Now I wonder if I should buy black one or wait for white to be available....

Even if I decide to buy one at Siam TV, I will check the serial numbers first.

Personally I would take the black version, both for the iPhone 4 and the iPad.

Why?

1)

White is more likely to "wash out" after a few months. That's the reason why the iPhone 4 hasn't been introduced together with the iPhone 4 last year. Do you remember the old iBooks or white plastic MacBooks a few years ago? Yeah, they turned into bright yellow after a few months. Nobody knows if Apple could really fix this problem with the new white iPhone 4 ermm.gif

2)

A white border makes your screen look less amazing than the black one due to the lack of contrast. Have you ever wondered why there are

nearly no white TVs on the market? wink.gif Compare a white iPad to the black iPad and you see a difference.

3)

White looks cheap! We've got enough hi-so teens showing off with their latest supta gadgets in downtown BKK, we don't need any more of them. White clearly says "hey, look at me, I'm special and I'm aware of it". I prefer understatement and elegance, just as the iPhone 4 black does.

But ya, taste differs rolleyes.gifjap.gif

Thanks, sambosoul. :rolleyes:

What you said about black and white has given me new angles to reconsider it. Besides, I have to get one before my old Samsung dies, which is likely to happen very soon.

And, come to think of it, I never wear a white T-shirt while in Thailand for some obvious reasons. Black might not be a bad idea at all.:D