Ubon Hash House Harriers (Uhhh)

bergen

Ubon Hash House Harriers' run 34 on Saturday 7th May 2554.

Here are the instructions on how to get there;

Go to the bridge over the Muun River that connects Eastern Ubon (near Ubon Rak Hospital) with Warin. At the south side of that bridge there is a sharp bend. Turn onto the dirt road that is on the East side of that sharp bend (there are three small Thai flags flying at that junction) and, after 20 meters along the dirt road, turn right into an area that starts as a fly tip but ends as a depository for unwanted baan shrines. Park up.

Be 4:30 pm(16.30 hrs) at the hash site or pick up time at 4:00pm (16.00 hrs) from Wrong Way Cafe, in Padaeng rd. There will be a beer stop (money not needed) if weather ok.

More information can be found on www.ubonhash.com.

You're all :welcomeani: to join and share the fun! :D

On On

Have a good one chaps and chapesses, unfortunately I am in Pakistan working at the moment, I have just finished a top secret mission near a military academy.

Hey Bergen, can I rely on you to punish SantiSuk for all conceivable infringements of HH rules!!!

See you mid June

Have a good one chaps and chapesses, unfortunately I am in Pakistan working at the moment, I have just finished a top secret mission near a military academy.

Hey Bergen, can I rely on you to punish SantiSuk for all conceivable infringements of HH rules!!!

See you mid June

Glad your secret mission is finished. Give the other seals a down down if you hit the circle! :whistling:

Being the RA, and the GM replacement, thus representing the mismanagement, I'll make sure punishments will be carried out! :D

OnOn

Edited by bergen

Drinking and running...two great things that go great together! This sounds like a right good time! I'll be moving to Ubon in October and would like to get in on this.

Two questions...generally, how long are the runs, and how many people show up on average?

Drinking and running...two great things that go great together! This sounds like a right good time! I'll be moving to Ubon in October and would like to get in on this.

Two questions...generally, how long are the runs, and how many people show up on average?

The short runs are usually 4 to 5 km, and the long ones 8 to 9.

Due to special circumstances, we were only 5 hashers at the last run, the average is 15, and we've been more than 30 at some occasions.

The numbers are not that important to some, since the fewer runners attending, the more cold ones available, and lots of fun we have anyway! :rolleyes::D

Hi Bergen. Thanks for answering my questions. Once I get settled in in Ubon I'll look up you Hashers and join you all.

Looking forward to meeting you, and can probably speak for the others as well, and say we all are! :thumbsup::D

• 3 months later...

:unsure: what happened to june/july/august runs guys :(

any info trond or others as hash site not updated :whistling:

regards scotty and sang

:drunk: on on

Trond may still be helping a fellow hasher move his stuff to Pats, so I'll jump in. Yes we are still running hashing every month, though numbers were a bit depleted over the summer months. The website was previously owned by Yorkshire Bob, our GM and he has been out of the picture now for some time. So we recognise we have to recapture the open communication media (we have been using Facebook to inform the cognoscenti, so sorry you got bypassed).

There will undoubtedly be a run on Saturday 3 September and 4.15 at Wrong Way will get you a lift to the start. Details will be published here and hopefully on the website if you want to get directly to the run.

OnON

Flash Git

• 3 weeks later...

RUN 38 SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER

Ubon Hash House Harriers will be running/walking/drinking on Saturday. Meet up at the Wrong Way Cafe (Phadaeng Road in central Ubon) by 4:15pm. The run will start from the Wrong Way and promises more than the usual bar action and a beer stop. Hare Flash Git.

A to B run if you know what that means, but transport will be provided back to Worng Way for the usual clean up and 'afters'

Hope to see you there.

Edit: yes I know Worng is wrong above.

Edited by SantiSuk