Where Do These Low Lifes Come From?

plachon

Reminds me of when me and the wife got a bus from BKK to Pattaya last year...

We were sat in our seats and an American guy got on and made his way to the back where he was sat.. I knew he was Amercian because he asked us about how the seat numbers worked.  Anyway he settled himself down next to a women and immediately dug out a bottle of whisky and a glass.  Well he drunk all the way to Pattaya... even offering glasses to those sat near him, my wife said she felt bad for the lady next to him, who was looking more and more uncomfortable, especially as he kept trying to get her to drink whiskey with him,  and of course she was far too polite...

Anyway.. he didn't really cause any problems, but he was a little loud, and possibly a slight nuisance to those near to him...

There is a time and a place for everything.. I don't think sat on a crowded bus was either the time or the place for that... but he was obviously intent on starting his trip as he meant to go on..  :o

totster  :D

This goes to show that Americans make the best drunks. :D

Reminds me of when me and the wife got a bus from BKK to Pattaya last year...

We were sat in our seats and an American guy got on and made his way to the back where he was sat.. I knew he was Amercian because he asked us about how the seat numbers worked.  Anyway he settled himself down next to a women and immediately dug out a bottle of whisky and a glass.  Well he drunk all the way to Pattaya... even offering glasses to those sat near him, my wife said she felt bad for the lady next to him, who was looking more and more uncomfortable, especially as he kept trying to get her to drink whiskey with him,  and of course she was far too polite...

Anyway.. he didn't really cause any problems, but he was a little loud, and possibly a slight nuisance to those near to him...

There is a time and a place for everything.. I don't think sat on a crowded bus was either the time or the place for that... but he was obviously intent on starting his trip as he meant to go on..  :o

totster  :D

This goes to show that Americans make the best drunks. :D

Well... at least he was generous... :D

totster :D

I knew he was Amercian because he asked us about how the seat numbers worked. 
For some reason this line just cracked my up :o

Likewise.

My reaction was that the poster was informing us that the man on the bus had to be from the US as noone from the USA could possibly work out the seat numbers.

It was only later it dawned on me that he probably meant his accent.

I am having a hard time getting going this morning

Must have been Meekong? :o

The kind some of the village mom & pop neighborhood shops sell in a plastic bag at 5 baht for a shot's worth?

That'd be Lao Kao.. :D

totster :D

That's wicked stuff that makes brain cells drop from the ears. Most likely what the obnoxious drunk in question was accustomed to.