Lookin For House In Pattaya 8-15 Mill. Bath

I am not so well known in Pattaya, but are planning to move down there. Of course, I stayed down there for short periods.

I've been living up in Isaan few years, and have probably realized that there is little that can be provided with entertainment and attractions.

I are recorded a number of places in Thailand, my criteria is the sea (not necessarily great beach, then I'm not a beach person), green and lush all (most of) the year, pleasant climate (well, in relation to the deadly heat in Isaan)

I want to find a house in the price range 8-15 million baht, at the sea side of Sukhumwith Road.

So my question would be:

Where in Pattaya you will find an attractive house / village in a quiet, yet central where you can use the bath taxi into town one night?

Location is important, when the house must be attractive on the market if I want to sell.

As I said, I'm not so well known in the Pattaya area, so hope you can advise me some names of areas as described above in my quest for new housing in Pattaya on the internet network.

Edited by dagling

I live in Baan Chalita, North Pattaya near BKK/Pat hospital on the INSIDE of the dreaded Sukhumvit road, nice quiet area.

They still have unsold houses in the app 4- 9 mill range.

I really like the location, when I go down town for beers, I take a mc taxi to the dolphin roundabout for 60 bath and then you can use the bath buses to get around from there.

Naklua town is 2 min away, fish market- post office- small shops for all purpose's.

I am on my second new house in the village now, bought a bigger brand new and sold the old house back to them, nice to deal with, no cheating & fair. When we decided to buy a bigger house, we were looking for 2 month ALL over Pattaya incl East P. but agreed that best to stay in Chalita due to the location.

Mix bunch of people living here, many Thai doctors (nice people), Denmark-Germany-UK-USA-Aus.-Taiwan-and properly more I don't know about.

Try posting your question in the Pattaya forum, you'll get more response.

As for location in Pattaya, the most sought after would be the Pratumnak hill area which is

near the beach and the nightlife too.

As for location in Pattaya, the most sought after would be the Pratumnak hill area which is

Thank`s for the tip, will do :jap:

post-43437-0-40586900-1304816054_thumb.j

As for location in Pattaya, the most sought after would be the Pratamnak hill area which is

The Majestic Estate is probably the best suited to you on Pratamnak Hill.

The whole area is mostly about Condos and a few Town houses.

I attach 2 JPEG ,s taken from the websites of Condo developers.

Construction has not yet started on the Peak Towers Condo .

(Still awaiting panning permission)

The area close to Majestic is known as Cozy Beach.post-43437-0-58396000-1304816018_thumb.j