Lookin For House In Pattaya 8-15 Mill. Baht

dagling

I am not so well known in Pattaya, but are planning to move down there. Of course, I stayed down there for short periods.

I've been living up in Isaan few years, and have probably realized that there is little that can be provided with entertainment and attractions.

I are recorded a number of places in Thailand, my criteria is the sea (not necessarily great beach, then I'm not a beach person), green and lush all (most of) the year, pleasant climate (well, in relation to the deadly heat in Isaan)

I want to find a house in the price range 8-15 million baht, at the sea side of Sukhumwith Road.

So my question would be:

Where in Pattaya you will find an attractive house / village in a quiet, yet central where you can use the bath taxi into town one night?

Location is important, when the house must be attractive on the market if I want to sell.

As I said, I'm not so well known in the Pattaya area, so hope you can advise me some names of areas as described above in my quest for new housing in Pattaya on the internet network.

You will get a very modest house for that in the Pratumnak and Jomtien areas . :ph34r: Can you up it B25 ? :whistling:

Look in Pattaya Trader to see and get an idea of whats advailable .

That`s a joke, right?

As I say earlier, I`m not that known around in Pattaya so any help will be good.

You will get a very modest house for that in the Pratumnak and Jomtien areas . :ph34r: Can you up it B25 ? :whistling:

That`s a joke, right?

As I say earlier, I`m not that known around in Pattaya so any help will be good.

I lived in Pattaya /Jomtien for around 5 years total and am not well known either ( i prefer to keep the head low ).If you want a nice little Condo though in Jomtien for the Mai Noi ,new build ,for B1.3 m ,pm me .No its not a joke ,its only 0ne point three million baht . :jap:

That`s a joke, right?

I lived in Pattaya /Jomtien for around 5 years total and am not well known either ( i prefer to keep the head low ).If you want a nice little Condo though in Jomtien for the Mai Noi ,new build ,for B1.3 m ,pm me .No its not a joke ,its only 0ne point three million baht . :jap:

Well, I rather book a hotel room for my mia noi if I get one some day ;) But thank`s for the tip :jap:

Baan Natcha - North Pattaya between Third Rd. and Sukumvit - from Pattaya Klang go north up Third road, turn right half way to Pattaya Nua at the traffic lights with Lun La bar restaurant on your right shoulder (Mum Aroi a well known restaurant is on the left). If you see the golf driving range on the left you have gone too far. 200 meters on sharp left bend turn right and then is just on the left. Last time I checked there were a number of houses available in your stated price range.

The only negative is third road is not on a "structured" baht bus route. Motor cycle taxis are easy to get.

If you have 15M in cash to spend then you should certainly be looking at properties with asking prices of up to 25M. Cash buyers are rarer that virgins in Pattaya and you won't be short of choice. However I would caution that while buying for cash is easy, you'll find selling the house at some future time to be a whole lot more difficult.

living other side of sukumvit is ok, you would get huge place for that, i live near the 36 highway, nip down there onto the 7 motorway and on sukumvit 10 mins. loads of propert here dive into any of the hundreds of gated community. one gur i was talking ot last night has 18 houses on his communtity, only 3 occupied other fading into the jungle 3 stories rai of land pools all gone back to europe but dont want to sell at present prices, pruty dumb in my opinion, something is only worth what people will pay and the furure certainly does not look better, and wont in my lifetime here. look at darkside just my opinion. less smog

Forget spending 15 mil or whatever, it's only money wasted anyway, buy this ,get well known in the go-go bars ,and have something worthwhile as a memory.

I want to find a house in the price range 8-15 million baht, at the sea side of Sukhumwith Road

the house must be attractive on the market if I want to sell.

I've been living up in Isaan few years, and have probably realized that there is little that can be provided with entertainment and attractions.

:rolleyes:

If you don't know Pattaya very well you should spend some more time there and get to know the different areas and property prices.

Maybe rent a condo for a few months.

After a while you may decide you prefer Isaan after all.

this is the best advice in this thread if you don't want to rent a condo rent a house. Have a good look round because you maybe stuck with the property for a while yet

If you don't know Pattaya very well you should spend some more time there and get to know the different areas and property prices.

Thank`s for the input Chickenlegs, :jap:

I use to live in Bang Saen a few years, and I do miss the mountains and the sea. But then again Bang Saen is a bit quiet, so I guess Pattaya will suit me just fine.

Thank`s for the input Chickenlegs, :jap:

I use to live in Bang Saen a few years, and I do miss the mountains and the sea. But then again Bang Saen is a bit quiet, so I guess Pattaya will suit me just fine.

Whatever you do, do spend some time in Patts first, maybe rent a house/condo on a 6 month contract. Then you have amble time to look around- check the different villages and talk to people living in them and hopefully finding a house that suits you needs.

Good luck

You are actually better off renting and spending the money on having a good time.

WHY Would you spend so much money on a house?

Buy a comfortable home and spend the rest,go go bars,restaurants etc every night.

And I can help you spend it.

Edited by terrychris

I live about 1km east of Sukumvet in a nice, quiet village of about 24 well built houses mostly occupied by farang. I've owned it for 6 years and love living here. There is a very nice 4 bed, 4 bath for sale and it is the last one in the developement. I think the asking is 9 mm. It has a pool and nice gardens. The village is safe and quiet, never had a security issue. The house is also for rent if you wanted to check it out for a time. The developer lives here with his family.

I don't think that it would be possible to live here with out a car/motorbike. How would you do shopping etc?

I suggest that you look at as many places as you can before you decide. There are a lot of choices out there.

PM me for more info. (BTW, I'm telling you this because I like living here and do not have a financial interest in it.)

Because I CAN and I WANT ;)

No, seriously. I want to spend my life down here, and want a nice house. I still have money left for a descent lifestyle and a good time, also have a very good income each month from my pension, so don`t have to worry to much. But thank`s for you concern :jap:

I have a house in Jomtien that I am considering selling.

It is on a small development (30 houses) where all the houses are different "Thai-Bali" designs, on the beach side of Sukhumvit Road.

Let me know if you want further details.

No, seriously. I want to spend my life down here, and want a nice house. I still have money left for a descent lifestyle and a good time, also have a very good income each month from my pension, so don`t have to worry to much. But thank`s for you concern :jap:

Howdy MoneyMan,

Any overpriced poor quality eight million baht abode that you can buy in this gangland hooker ghetto can also be rented for 25,000 baht per month. You could rent that thang for 26 years at 25,000 baht per month and only spend eight million baht during that 26 years.

If you bought it and rented it out, it would take you 26 years to break even.

FYI

Yeah right... WHY?

I would recommend C'Est Palai village Soi Watboon between Sukhumvit and Jomtien Beach road.

Very attractive and quiet yet close to entertainment and restaurants. All houses are of a unique design,

have private pool and there are a few for sale.

Howdy MoneyMan,

Any overpriced poor quality eight million baht abode that you can buy in this gangland hooker ghetto can also be rented for 25,000 baht per month. You could rent that thang for 26 years at 25,000 baht per month and only spend eight million baht during that 26 years.

If you bought it and rented it out, it would take you 26 years to break even.

FYI

It`s money out the window to rent, as I say earlier, I looking to bay a house ;)

If you really prefer Pattaya then you should have zero problem finding something you love here. Dime a dozen, actually, in your price range.

I would suggest staying on the correct side of Sukumvit or the correct side of Naklua road and nowhere on or over Buddah Hill.

jmho

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

NAKLUA ( correct side of Naklua road)

Well-designed single storey pool villa with separate living, sleeping and kitchen area all set around a lovely private swimming pool.

Carefully placed on 100 sq wah of land is this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom pool villa measuring 240 sqm.

Separate 2-car garage.

Within 100m of the ocean.

Great communal facilities.

Very convenient for central Pattaya (10 minutes), Leam Chabang (10 minutes) and the Eastern Seaboard industrial zones (within 30 minutes).

Sold as an finished, empty house with luxury bathrooms at 9,900,000 Baht

BUT offered with full AC, full kitchen, built-in wardrobes and planted garden at 10,500,000 Baht

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

S. Pattaya

Your eyes open wide and your jaw drops when you see this great swimming pool with 3 (three !) covered salas / terraces to escape from the sun. Also pool-side is a wet bar and Thai kitchen

Set on 800 sqm of land is this great 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom single storey pool villa comprises 250 sqm of living area and is just 1400m from Walking Street or Royal Garden Plaza.

The focal point of the interior is the open-plan living / dining office that opens directly onto the large private swimming pool.

This well-furnished and equipped villa has a separate fully equipped European-style kitchen.

The master bedroom has en-suite facilities and a walk-in-wardrobe (closet)

The large second bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.

The large 3rd bedroom has a separate entrance from the outside (as well as internally connected), walk-in-wardrobes (closet) with a small kitchenette.

Just to top-it-off there is an en-suite Maid’s Room to the rear of the villa.

Offered fully furnished at 12,500,000 Baht

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

ETC

ETC

etc........................

Yeah right... WHY?

I would recommend C'Est Palai village Soi Watboon between Sukhumvit and Jomtien Beach road.

Very attractive and quiet yet close to entertainment and restaurants. All houses are of a unique design,

have private pool and there are a few for sale.

Thank`s a lot Andywadsworth :)

I will check it out.