Poll Shows Strong Pheu Thai Support In Northeast

webfact

come on Don, you usually have something to say?

not backward at coming forward as i often say

so where are all these politically motivated newbies to TV coming from?

and why now?

cat got your tongue?

You're acting like you're in a playground. Possibly the reason that nobody is replying to you is because either they cannot see the point in doing so or else have you on their ignore list. Me? The former.

I like it when people realize they have nothing to said or add which might improve their status in a reliable or believable way :)

What? Status?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and why now?

cat got your tongue?

You're acting like you're in a playground. Possibly the reason that nobody is replying to you is because either they cannot see the point in doing so or else have you on their ignore list. Me? The former.

i see its easy to throw out accusations like they are nothing

then they turn out be exactly that.........nothing

either justify it, get behind it like a man or don't bother, you are just wasting time and bandwidth

What do I need to justify? You're the one demanding answers every other post. "get behind it like a man", perleese, your hectoring tone alone puts me off. If you really think that Thaksin and Amsterdam have a secret fund to put out the word via paid agents on TV you really do need a tin foil hat. Usually anybody accusing somebody of being a paid agent on here gets a reminder from the moderators that it is a cheap shot and has no place in the discussions on this forum.

Poll Shows Strong Pheu Thai Support In Northeast

I note their massive support in Bangkok today, as well.

The other paper is reporting that some 100 people attended the Red Shirt rally there today.

They rallied in front of Bangkok Bank and urged all depositors to withdraw their money because Prem is on the advisory panel for the bank.

They were also instructed to wear black in case there is a coup.

and why now?

cat got your tongue?

i see its easy to throw out accusations like they are nothing

then they turn out be exactly that.........nothing

either justify it, get behind it like a man or don't bother, you are just wasting time and bandwidth

What do I need to justify? You're the one demanding answers every other post. "get behind it like a man", perleese, your hectoring tone alone puts me off. If you really think that Thaksin and Amsterdam have a secret fund to put out the word via paid agents on TV you really do need a tin foil hat. Usually anybody accusing somebody of being a paid agent on here gets a reminder from the moderators that it is a cheap shot and has no place in the discussions on this forum.

i am happy my tone puts you off, it would suit me if you stayed away from my posts as you have little of any sense to contribute anyway

i don't like people that suggest i need a tin foil hat either pictorially or verbally

that might be construed as flaming and you might well get a warning from the moderators for it

it has certainly inflamed me.

if you think that Thaksin's agents do not monitor, the biggest forum in Thailand and use it to spread red propaganda via agents then although you do not deserve it, i will be kind to you and just say you are very naive indeed...........

ps, you never did answer my original question?

so if i am wrong, how do you explain away so many newbies to TV spouting for Thaksin ?

did they just wake up one day, become politically active and say ' hey i feel like spending all day on a forum spreading good things about Thaksin, now wheres a good one? ah Thaivisa '

perleese...............

Edited by timekeeper

This is a pointless topic 100% predictable. On one side the Red supporters, on the other side the Democrats. A few lonely voices trying to be reasonable swamped in the tirade from both sides.

maybe its time to get off the fence and take a stand

there are only two teams in this game

not much choice i know........

What stand?, I cannot vote in the next election, can you?. My two dogs have probably got more electoral representation than me.

Gen Prayath says the military has no problem if Pheu Thai win the election and form the next government. Good enough for me. :ph34r:

i can't vote but my wife can and her family can

my housekeeper and her family can

about 20 votes there that won't be going to Thaksin even though they are originally all from red territory

they can vote with their conscience now, not under any threat of violence, intimidation or being paid to do it..........

anyone surprised?

you daren't vote anything else but red in a red village

if you think i am wrong and you think reds are democratic then hang a democrat support poster in your window and see what happens to you

the reds have already sent a strong message about the cost of being a democrat in a red town, when they murdered the father of a DJ on a yellow radio station based in red territory

of the five men who did it, four were convicted and jailed, the fifth man skipped bail (like his cowardly leader Thaksin) and was spotted working as a security guard on the red revolution stage in Bangkok

he was seen interacting with the red MP's, Thaksins lawyer and the other red leaders

all associating with a murderer who ran from justice to be with his murderous brethren

was he arrested ? no, of course not

had the police tried they would have been murdered too

so much for the red version of democratic justice at work..........

What a sad story or tall tale you weave. You mix half facts and half truths and reach...and I do mean reach as in far,far out of the realm of logic to come to conclusions only a few could embrace in an attempt to smear the Great Evil One, Thaksin. To me this poll is music to my ears. It is a sign that there is still hope in Thailand for democracy and a true representative form of government. Let the voting commence! Ha Ha Ha. 555

half truths?

care to say what isn't true then and accuse me of lying straight out?

maybe the guy was not murdered after all

or maybe they were fake reds?

give me a break

you are so naive...........

sansaiexpat

i am still waiting for you to justify the accusation that i lied in my post

if you can't, that's called flaming and against TV forum rules

a man was murdered at the hands of the red shirts for being a yellow shirt

i do not find that even mildly amusing

the fact that you 555 about it says more about you than me

so either apologize or put some meat on the bone...........

Edited by timekeeper

"you daren't vote anything else but red in a red village"

Reds are popular because SOME of the things they are pushing for are needed. My wife's aunt is a leader in her village, her husband is now spending hours watching news and speaches trying to learn how to make his society better. Everyone takes money around election time, because to refuse is to mark yourself as a supporter of one side or the other, but when they go into the voting box they vote who they want. That is a fact.

So the elections essentually boil down to people voting for those who they believe will best serve their interests. Sound familiar?

Reds are popular because SOME of the things they are pushing for are needed. My wife's aunt is a leader in her village, her husband is now spending hours watching news and speaches trying to learn how to make his society better. Everyone takes money around election time, because to refuse is to mark yourself as a supporter of one side or the other, but when they go into the voting box they vote who they want. That is a fact.

So the elections essentually boil down to people voting for those who they believe will best serve their interests. Sound familiar?

in fact, its not a fact.

members of my wifes family took the money and voted red in a red village

some village members there took the money too but voted with their conscience at the box and did not vote red

some time later, they had a visit from the village elders and red bully boys for doing so

they and their family, even the children were ostracized so much (even to the extent of getting death threats) by the other villagers that eventually they had to move out of the area

whether red, yellow, green or otherwise that's not right unless you consider breach of contract a capital offense

hence my statement that i still stand behind from personal knowledge:

having re read your post, i am curious?

what are the things they are pushing for that are needed?

Yes, some people vote out of fear, Kennedy got elected because the mob supported him. Bush got reelected because he lied about the threat levels and exaggerated the risk. People who study these sorts of things clearly understand that fear is a powerful motivater. Why else would fools like Trump and Palin even have a voice?

I'll stick with my belief that people at the village level vote for those who they think will best represent their interest. For example, I've never voted for a republican in my life but I will cast a vote for the Florida representitive who helped my wife get her US citizenship. There is no perfect predictible explaination for why any human votes the way they do. That's why there are so many "think tanks"

I confess I don't know what things are needed for Thailand. I have enough trouble trying to think of what is needed in my own country. I am 100 percent certain that Thai's know and they will progress in their own way and their own time.

Yes, some people vote out of fear, Kennedy got elected because the mob supported him. Bush got reelected because he lied about the threat levels and exaggerated the risk. People who study these sorts of things clearly understand that fear is a powerful motivater. Why else would fools like Trump and Palin even have a voice?

I'll stick with my belief that people at the village level vote for those who they think will best represent their interest. For example, I've never voted for a republican in my life but I will cast a vote for the Florida representitive who helped my wife get her US citizenship. There is no perfect predictible explaination for why any human votes the way they do. That's why there are so many "think tanks"

I confess I don't know what things are needed for Thailand. I have enough trouble trying to think of what is needed in my own country. I am 100 percent certain that Thai's know and they will progress in their own way and their own time.

you know generally when i do not know anything about what i am promoting, i tend not to promote it

i just know that someone is going to pop and ask me more

like i did to you

thank you for having the fortitude to admit it .

This is a pointless topic 100% predictable. On one side the Red supporters, on the other side the Democrats. A few lonely voices trying to be reasonable swamped in the tirade from both sides.

If I thought it would make a difference I would, but I'm just a farang. The Thais don't even understand democracy as I understand it. Why get worked up over something you cannot change, Thais have to sort out their own problems, any Farang who thinks Thais pay attention to our comments doesn't know Thais.

you would be surprised how many of Thaksin's operatives stalk these hallowed halls.......

I'm waiting for a job offer. :)

If I thought it would make a difference I would, but I'm just a farang. The Thais don't even understand democracy as I understand it. Why get worked up over something you cannot change, Thais have to sort out their own problems, any Farang who thinks Thais pay attention to our comments doesn't know Thais.

you would be surprised how many of Thaksin's operatives stalk these hallowed halls.......

sansaiexpat

SANSAIEXPAT!

failed to read post #66 demanding your attention have we?

you might be in line for an offer from the reds though, as your posts often reflect a complete lack of knowledge, research and truth and ARE only based on your own self serving, self important attitude

you might be an ideal candidate..........

Edited by timekeeper

Don't call us, we'll call you ;)