Free Labrador

NALAK

Is anybody interested in giving a home to a 3 year old male labrador, great dog vaccinated, no picture but if interested let me know and i will post one, just need to go and get picture. at Mapbrachan. i love labs and cant beleive nobody wants him, but for the fact i have a dominant male dog at home i would snap him up, may still do so. deserves better than a pen and walks 2-3 times per week. staff shortages and vet bills over 30k a month making life difficult spending. still all dogs are fed, medicated and neutered. dont think lab is yet. all kinds available, donation appreciated when taking but presently running at 500k per year loss, so clock is ticking.

anyway enough of the sob stories great dog anybody interested. PM me.

Hope you find somebody to take him.I just bought a Labrador pup ,4 months old ,4 weeks ago .Paid B7,000 .

He had been one of a litter of 6 dogs and had been locked up all day and badly fed .Now he looks much better and is a lovely dog .

Hope you find somebody to take him.I just bought a Labrador pup ,4 months old ,4 weeks ago .Paid B7,000 .

He had been one of a litter of 6 dogs and had been locked up all day and badly fed .Now he looks much better and is a lovely dog .

great dogs, was one in the house b4 i was born and was never without one for rest of my life in the UK, might bring him here, then he and the Pit Bull can sort out there own alpha male, pit bull was abandoned on street with broken leg, started feeding him a bit then he ended up here. softest dog ever ever owned, bite no way visitors get licked to death.