Need Flight Reservation For Visa/ Inexpensive Chancelation

you can buy it from every airline from their website. but you have to choose full flexible class tickets. they are very expensive off course but after her visa issued. cancel it without loosing single euro and buy eco class ticket.

Thanks, that seems to be the only option ,however with the disadvantge that the airline will problaby allow itself plenty of time until the reimbursement actually is in my account again.

No it's not the only option.

Go to a reputed travel agent and ask for a booking for visa purposes.

You don't have to pay yet.

Afterwards when you have the visa you can cancel or confirm.

Yermanee :jap:

I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish.

First, you are staying your Thai Partner / BF needs to make a reservation for a visa and would like to cancel that reservation.

I would contact a travel agency or someone who deals in what you are trying to accomplish. It might cost you.

well, Mr Sihanee understood me, what more do I need? But still I always enjoy comments of whatever nature, thank you for taking the time,

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just noted I hit the send button too soon, or it may have been my defunct brain.

I was referring to Khun Yermanee and Khun Cihan as being kind enough to understand my question.

(Somehow it became one name= Sihanee )