How Much Is The Annual Gov Tax On Bmw 320D

Question for the owners of BWM 320D or similar cars, how much do you pay for the annual goverment tax? I mean that sticker with the year written in Thai. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Dunno 7000 maybe ?

This reminds me of the Rolls Royce salemans when asked by someone in the showroom, how many miles does it do to the gallon, he replied " If you have to ask something like that you can't afford it ". :D

Dunno 7000 maybe ?

This reminds me of the Rolls Royce salemans when asked by someone in the showroom, how many miles does it do to the gallon, he replied " If you have to ask something like that you can't afford it ". :D

I have the car, just needed to send money to my employee's bank. Actually its about 3700. And please, refrain from "smart comments" in the future. Silence is golden.

Dunno 7000 maybe ?

I have the car, just needed to send money to my employee's bank. Actually its about 3700. And please, refrain from "smart comments" in the future. Silence is golden.

:cheesy: Hmmmmm, OP has no sense of humour eh. :rolleyes:

Dunno 7000 maybe ?

If you know, why are you asking :blink:, Upsetting our Kwackers :D.

Dunno 7000 maybe ?

If you know, why are you asking :blink:, Upsetting our Kwackers :D.

I didnt know before, that why I asked.

still on annual tax topic

how much is a vehicle with blue letters/numbers on white plate, IOW minibus for private use?

does engine size decide taxamount for these vehicles?

All vehicles are assesed based on seat capacity, GVM and CC's - just on different scales for private use and commercial.

There's a page on the DLT website (in Thai) that has all the calcs, but the encoding is out of whack so I'm just seeing garble :(

I thought this was about car tax not 60's pop songs?.

Your risking making a ' smart comment '

Silence is Golden, I bought that record I don't know how much that cost either, I am a rock, I am an island, and already Kwackers. :crazy: .

Sorry !!! I just have had this thing about BMW onwers for a long time.:rolleyes:

Edited by Kwasaki

Sorry !!! I just have had this thing about BMW onwers for a long time.:rolleyes:

Reminds me of what I thought was a cute story. My brother's GF in Canada bought a BMW after many years of making rather snide comments about owners of such vehicles. When ask what prompted her to purchase one she said "it's a social experiment I want to see if after driving it I turn into a self important selfish prick as well" hmmmm the answer turned out to be YES hahaha

Reminds me of what I thought was a cute story. My brother's GF in Canada bought a BMW after many years of making rather snide comments about owners of such vehicles. When ask what prompted her to purchase one she said "it's a social experiment I want to see if after driving it I turn into a self important selfish prick as well" hmmmm the answer turned out to be YES hahaha

Nice one. :clap2: