The Most Interesting Thread Closed

lappami1

It was very interesting to read the posts in "Marrying Bar Girls" but now it's closed. Someone wrote that the thread belongs to www.barladies.com. I think there are thousands of threads that belong rather to some other forum and should be closed. For example threads of football teams in England that have nothing to do with Thailand. If the thread is not interesting I skip it but forum policy is up to moderators.

A liberal cry for justice?

Come on man, about 10% of ThaiVisa is talk about visa's.

We do get to chat about a lot of things that expats encounter when living here, such as pigeon sh1t and rain. Bar girl talk has proved to be a topic that polarizes opinion and brings out the crazies. It has proved problematic here in the past, hence you can go to Barladies.com if you care to.

But mind your step, the toilets are disgusting over there.

A liberal cry for justice?

Come on man, about 10% of ThaiVisa is talk about visa's.

We do get to chat about a lot of things that expats encounter when living here, such as pigeon sh1t and rain. Bar girl talk has proved to be a topic that polarizes opinion and brings out the crazies. It has proved problematic here in the past, hence you can go to Barladies.com if you care to.

But mind your step, the toilets are disgusting over there.

This is very true - the old bargirl threads only seem to provoke flaming, and arguing between members.... its seldom usefull and frankly boring.

IMHO anyway :o

Not really English per say, I've heard it call cyberspeak.

OTT over the top

btw = by the way

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

IRL = In Real Life

TTYS = Talk To You Soon

lol = Laugh(ing) Out Loud

LOL = Laugh(ing) Out Loud (much harder laughing)

ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing

ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My *ss Off…

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions.

TIC: Tongue In Cheek.

WTH: What The Heck.

It was very interesting to read the posts in "Marrying Bar Girls" but now it's closed. Someone wrote that the thread belongs to www.barladies.com. I think there are thousands of threads that belong rather to some other forum and should be closed. For example threads of football teams in England that have nothing to do with Thailand. If the thread is not interesting I skip it but forum policy is up to moderators.

having just looked at Bargirls.com, I would say that the threads generally started in TV are not the same type at all.

There most of the posters seem to be sex tourists asking each other where to go for a quicky, or telling of their fascinating experiences

here are mostly "normal" people who get upset and aggravated that anyone may consider having a BG for a friend or wife. Lots of nonsense gets posted, but of a different kind from BG.com :o

Not really English per say, I've heard it call cyberspeak.

OTT over the top

btw = by the way

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

IRL = In Real Life

TTYS = Talk To You Soon

lol = Laugh(ing) Out Loud

LOL = Laugh(ing) Out Loud (much harder laughing)

ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing

ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My *ss Off…

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions.

TIC: Tongue In Cheek.

WTH: What The Heck.

Don't forget 555 , laughing in Thai :o

Edited by tywais