How Much Do You Normally Spend Per Day?

Tone Capone

HOw much do you usually spend per day when you party in Pattaya (not including hotel)?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i usually spend say B1000 on food, including feeding my TGs :D , between B500 and B1000 on barfines, depending on how wicked i'm feeling on any given day :D:D:o around B2000 on ladies fees :D and i don't know what on booze (but i'm not a heavy drinker). i'm pretty sure that many expats spend much less, but when i'm there i try to have as much as i can of it all, without spoiling the market.

bfore i got married about 6-7000 bht per night of course that included all the trimmings, but now married and she pulls the purse strings :o about 2000bht per night would be the limit for sure.

a single man envies the married man going home with his woman, the married man envies the single man out with his mates :D

My wife won't let me go alone, therefore she parties with me. Its good fun bex expensive. Normally it would be 10k - 15k, including 1000 for the hotel etc.

We have rung up 5k on the beach for the day sinking booze.

bfore i got married about 6-7000 bht per night of course that included all the trimmings, but now married and she pulls the purse strings :D  about 2000bht per night would be the limit for sure.

a single man envies the married man going home with his woman, the married man envies the single man out with his mates :D

never a truer word said :o

Around 2000-3000 Baht if I go out alone, a couple of drinks more if my wife accompanies me :o

I don't see how anybody can spend over 5000 Baht (exclusive of ladies :D )...

If the average price of a drink is 100 Baht you would have to swallow 50 drinks in one night... I'm not even sure if I could do that a couple of years ago (before I started wrinkling...)

I would have to say that I would average about 2000B a day.

Some days I'll be out and about drinking and eating plenty and then having a big night out and blow 3-4000B

Some days I'll just chill by the pool with an improving book, have a few 30B meals followed by a few hours zombied in front of the TV, drinking 7-11 bought beers and not head out til late and only spend 1000B.

I think I spend more now than I used to before early closing was strictly enforced as most evenings would begin in the bar of one or other of the Sawasdees or similar on Buakhao/Diana. We'd then have a few shared Sang Som sets whilst people gathered. More often than not we wouldn't even set off into the bright lights til 11ish having only spent a few hundred a piece if that and be half cut for all that.

Nowadays it all seems such a rush.

Edited by ProfessorFart

I just wonder how to spend 5k a day...

When I came to Thailand many years ago I had about 40k salary. Now figure this out...a month has about 43,000 minutes...so the calculation went like that: any activity that consumed more than 1 Baht per minute was considered expensive and vice versa. Still today I live more or less according to this principle...now is this the reason why people consider me "ki-niau"? :o

bfore i got married about 6-7000 bht per night of course that included all the trimmings, but now married and she pulls the purse strings :o  about 2000bht per night would be the limit for sure.

I am single and I dont envy you , its for you not me .

Partying- up to 10.000 baht a day.It got very expensive for me beeing angry with the girlfriend, but what a great time.But I never partyed everyday, usually I was fine with 2000 baht a day.

Since married with kids I can´t exactly say what we pay per day but for 4 weeks it´s about 250000 baht.That includes renting a car for that period,shopping,hotels,domestic flights,some gifts for her family,ca. 150 beers for myself,food,3-4 house-partys,dining out,clothes,a new fridge,gasoline,an used motorcycle and it might be that I forgot something in this listing.That´s all-in-all about 370.000 baht for the entire holiday. :D:D:o

We can only afford going every 2 years to Thailand and the wife wants to see europe,too

The calculation is simple really, about 1000 for a good restaurant, about 2000 for a bottle of JackDaniels and Coke in a nice A-Go-Go, the barfine and the money for the lady...and that's about it. If you think this is too much...ask the same question to a japanese, i've seen them paying 10k for a night with a girl...