90 Day Notification Plus 7 Days

Since the 90 day period for address notification has a "+7 days" leeway to it at the Immigration Office, does the leeway apply at the airport when leaving the country?

In other words on, say, 95 days since last TM-47 (or whatever it is) is filed, will there be a problem at the airport?

And would a fine be at the Immigration fine rate (flat 2,000 baht) or the police rate (4,000 baht and possible jail time).

Thank you in advance.

But they do look closely when you next report and it can be found then. Normal fine will be 2,000 baht unless attitude is displayed. Only if you actually make the report within that time period would the 7 days come into play.

But they do look closely when you next report and it can be found then. Normal fine will be 2,000 baht unless attitude is displayed. Only if you actually make the report within that time period would the 7 days come into play.

Does this mean that it would be wise to leave your latest 90-day slip in your passport when you leave the country, in case of possible hassles with Immigration with your next report 90 days after your return? I destroyed the existing slips in my passport on both occasions I've exited the country since moving out here (after passing through BKK Immigration, of course), but I had no problems with Immigration with my first reports after my return.

So just to clarify, when I leave the country on 96 days, that does count as a failure to report?

What if I rescind the visa class, come back on a 30 day tourist visitor, and then apply for a different visa class? Even with all this confusion is there still a fine in there? (this part sounds extreme but I am applying on changing my visa status anyway)

Thank you.