Car Service Centre For Normal Maintanance

petercallen

Does anyone know if the new vehicle service centre at the rear end of Jungceylon does normal

servicing for cars, oil and filter changes etc. or just tyres and brakes

Or know of a service centre with qualified mechanics who can service a car properly

My car is being seriously over serviced by the dealer and i would like to find somewhere

that does the service i want

The place at the back of Junceylon only does tyres & brakes. In the Chalong area I would recommend the garage about 100m past Tesco Chalong on the other side of the road. Almost opposite Fisherman's Way new small mall.

Thanks for the information i will give them a try

There is an awesome guy in chalong just opposite wat chalong and next to "Bake". He speaks perfect english and he services new and old cars. I have an older car and he never rips me off....he tells me his price before the job and if he cant do the job he knows someone who will.

His name is Atit. jap.gif

I haven't been to it but I swear their signs said oil change

They also do oil change. Used their service 3 times already, every time excellent. Fair prices and wheel repair normally free.

Really. I bought a new tyre from them yesterday and I never noticed any service options. I'll check again.

I haven't been to it but I swear their signs said oil change

They also do oil change. Used their service 3 times already, every time excellent. Fair prices and wheel repair normally free.

Really. I bought a new tyre from them yesterday and I never noticed any service options. I'll check again.

Yes really, was there today and bought tyres. They did change oil at another car when i was there.

I called in to one of the recommended workshops today and was not impressed

We were going to Patong on business so i called into the B Quik service centre

at the rear of Jungceylon which i and other people thought was just tyres and brakes.

They are a fully equipped workshop with qualified mechanics and all the necessary

equipment open between 800 and 2100 hours every day and you do not have to book a appointment

I asked for a basic service and asked them to check the car over, the spark plugs needed replacing

and the air filter element was filthy among other things, the car is running a lot better, its been using

of fuel lately and i expect a big improvement in fuel economy.

I will be using them in future for all my car servicing

4 hours but i also had the front brake pads replaced and brake discs skimmed.

also had the air conditioner serviced and had to wait for awhile for a hoist and

mechanic to be available.

If you are there at 8 AM you will probably get your vehicle serviced straight away,

they have about 5 hoists and plenty of staff and its first in first served, we only had

to wait about 30 minutes in a busy period

Everything they did needed doing and should have been done where i was having my car serviced before

>>I called in to one of the recommended workshops today and was not impressed

Which shop was that? This is only your opinion, so no need to worry about litigation.

A workshop in Chalong, there was no one around but there was noise coming

from the engine compartment of a pickup.

I called out and a bloke popped up with a crowbar in his hand,it put me of straight away

What was the price like?I think I need my disc's skimming.

Try Manit Center Max next to Supercheap

Inexpensive brake jobs

In general a newish car should be serviced by main dealer at least once a year. Recent years car recalls are done quietly in Thailand by doing them same time as servicing without informing or charging customer. Same thing goes for bikes. My 2010 Kawaski Ninja 650R has had a minor cover replaced for free and without telling me while servicing, as a world recall done quietly in Thailand. Only main dealers are informed and has parts to do so.