Food Vending Car Where To Buy.

Something like this (design does not matter) but factory made or via a company specialized into converting a car e.g. Suzuki Van into a food vending car. Saw them here very few times but no idea where to buy.

on-the-fly.jpg

Many thanks.

I mean a real car, e.g. compare with vintage Volkswagen Transporters often converted as coffee shop, cocktail bar etc. just want something modern. With a real car you can sell more products, it gives more protection and can serve a bigger area.

But this are great links too and I will keep them, many thanks ! That green thing looks so cute :lol:

Edited by Member

DFM had some little food trucks at the motor show last year. I couldn't find any links to ready made trucks on their website (http://www.dfm-thailand.com) but they might be able to help if you contact them.

Wow thanks, I like that one just what I was looking for :jap:

Sorry for asking but are you opening a hot dog vending car or what?

DFM had some little food trucks at the motor show last year. I couldn't find any links to ready made trucks on their website (http://www.dfm-thailand.com) but they might be able to help if you contact them.

Wow thanks, I like that one just what I was looking for :jap:

Sorry for asking but are you opening a hot dog vending car or what?

When I could start a Hot Dog On Sticks franchise I would for sure :licklips: but they are not available here, in the Philippines they are.

No mainly local quality food and much more.

Wow great ones !

Thanks.

Edited by Member

• 7 years later...