Pattaya Musicians Organize Benefit Concert Following Recent South Pattaya Studio Fire

webfact

Pattaya Musicians organize benefit concert following recent South Pattaya studio fire

PATTAYA: -- Following the tragic death of a mother and her baby in a shop fire, local Musicians and friends of the family met on Tuesday night to plan how to help the grieving father in his time of need. Mr. Earl Sullivan, a US citizen living here in Pattaya, lost his wife, baby daughter, home contents and their Music Studio business in the fire and now faces the daunting challenge of a double funeral on Thursday. Shocked Musicians & friends from around the globe gathered in Naklua to formulate a plan which would assist Mr. Sullivan and his remaining family with the costs of the funeral and ensure his family truly rest in peace. It was decided that on Sunday the 29th of May, a benefit concert featuring Thai and international musicians would take place at Leo Blues Bar in Soi 18, Naklua. There will also be collection canisters for the family located at The Blue Factory, The Rock House, The Tattoo Bar, Jamieson’s, The Purple Space Monkey, and Leo Blues Bar. [more...]

Full story/pictures: HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-05-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The Chief is a very well liked guy in the music industry here - not only westerners but also Thais.

Lets all get behind the Benefit and go along on Sunday 29th May to Leo Blues Bar. Don't forget also the collection bins around town.

Very Glad to hear of this...in very moments of horror and terror so much was taken from this man, my friend. I have been hoping and praying that with a little help from friends and other kind hearted people, he could find a way to rebuild a life for himself....I deeply thank all who are moved to offer some help....Good man, Good friend down..