The Language School Monster

I heard a story today and was completely disgusted. I thought it'd be best to get the news out about the Monster of the Language School.(changed because of rules)

A Korean co-worker of mine suffered a verbal assault by a manager of a language school at Paradise park. She has been studying there for a month now and has been disappointed with the quality of teaching(i won't get into why but she has valid reasons for being disappointed). Last night she decided to make a formal complaint with the manager of the school. Instead of apologizing and offering to investigate the matter, the guy verbally attacked this poor girl. Before any of you say,well maybe she insulted him or spoke inappropriately, this wouldn't or couldn't have happened cause she's a sweet girl who doesn't have bad bone in her body. The foreign manager just went off on her...who are you to complain? You can barely speak English....Your pronunciation and grammar skills are awful....i can barley understand what you say.. The poor girl ran out of the school in tears. I talk to this girl everyday and her English is decent and i have no problems understanding her. The manager is a nut job. It's so unfortunate because this girl is such an eager learner.

Beware....tell your students to avoid the school that stars with a vowel. (please don't say this is against the rules...Thai politicians do it all the time to avoid legal problems) :)

Poster should approach in behalf of the girl to seek clarification.

It would help the girl and will also put the teacher, manager and school on notice that

there are other third parties who won't stand any nonsense personally, publicly or politically....

If I were you that is what I would do too, honestly. :jap: