Land Of Smiles

jmax

probably the most misrepresented statement ever! was there for a month and those people are the most rude, money hungry, dikheds ever .Never again i see why tourists are going elsewhere. really was disappointed the whole trip. i guess i can say the beack were ok but again what they call a beach front 'resort' is really open for debate. whats really sad is the country could be soooo much better if they'd just pick up their garbage. they rely too much on the thailands natural beauty that they forget to take careof it. should be called 'the land of piles!'

Perhaps you should consider what it is about YOU that attracts the people that you so rudely condem. When people come here with unrealistic expectations because they FAILED to learn something about the place than they get what they got.

Your experence with Thailand was entirely determined by you so you only make yourself look foolish by complaining about your own failure to learn how to navigate.

Perhaps you should consider what it is about YOU that attracts the people that you so rudely condem. When people come here with unrealistic expectations because they FAILED to learn something about the place than they get what they got.

Your experence with Thailand was entirely determined by you so you only make yourself look foolish by complaining about your own failure to learn how to navigate.

I live and worked + 20 years in Thailand the only smile I have seen is when the money comes or when they make mistakes at the job, we farangs are the money source for them.

Been a few times at a Thai wedding, with the call buffet is open it is like a stampede me first, me first this was my last wedding party I went, hey can be polite when they shure you rank is higher than theirs, hypocrates

\

hypocrates

What has Hypocrates got to do with Thailand?

With regard to the OP (Jmax), I presume your stay was based around the cultural areas of Walking Street or Bangla Road,

you should have got around more to the really 'mucky/sleazy' areas called 'Wats', Ayuthaya, villages and ' wildlife reserves'.

You would have loved it. :rolleyes: SMILE!

As the normal saying goes to stupid 'farangs' who expect it to be the same as they left behind DON'T COME BACK!

ed: op nom de plume

Edited by CHANGOVER

\

hypocrates

What has Hypocrates got to do with Thailand?

With regard to the OP (Jmax), I presume your stay was based around the cultural areas of Walking Street or Bangla Road,

you should have got around more to the really 'mucky/sleazy' areas called 'Wats', Ayuthaya, villages and ' wildlife reserves'.

You would have loved it. :rolleyes: SMILE!

As the normal saying goes to stupid 'farangs' who expect it to be the same as they left behind DON'T COME BACK!

ed: op nom de plume

wrong just like how thai. reps. itself. went nowhere near those places, you really think i'd go back with a op like this.

alot other people said the same thing while i was there.