Dee Dial Registration

watcharacters

I've gone to the 7-11 and Food Mart on Soi 4 in Bangkok in hopes of setting started again with Dee Dial. I ended up with friendly but blank looks by all the clerks even when I took a note from the hotel clerk in Thai for them to read. I know the Food Mart last year dealt with Dee Dial. I've gotten a top off there in the past. Maybe they stopped dealing with Dee DIal. I'd be happy to buy the starter kit if I could buy one near by. I realize MBK would sell them but I suspect there are closer places. Alternatively, I started to register on line but then noticed the site does not have the "s" at the end of http to indicate its a secure page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I topped up with a credit car and then a few days later had 20 charges from the US post office on my cc and that was the only time I had used it in months. Other then that the rate is good but not sure how to TOP UP again either.

I topped up with a credit car and then a few days later had 20 charges from the US post office on my cc and that was the only time I had used it in months. Other then that the rate is good but not sure how to TOP UP again either.

That's pretty bad news. Generally I like the Dee Dial service but I'm not keen on putting out personal info on a site that's running unsecured. I can only wonder what's on the second page after filling out the info on the first one. When I called their help line, they seemed to think nothing of it that they don't secure the site.

Sorry to hear about your credit card fiasco.