Too Many Tourist Visa

Have a friend who on getting his last TV from Vientiane got a stamp in his passport that says

" Remark: The holder of this passport travels to Thailand under a tourist visa several times which may result in the refusal of a visa in the future"

Note the word "May"

Has anyone here had the same and tried their luck getting another TV even from a different embassy Pnom Penn maybe??

Cheers

Edited by sateef

i have never ever heard of a consolute accepting bribes and I think if u tried they would refuse u and might stamp ur passport that u will not receive a visa.

Please dont try this and screw things up for people. If it comes to that, use a fixer from outside the embassy and pay them

Normally it means will not at the Consulate making the stamp but may (likely) not mean that at another Consulate. Go somewhere else.

As I mentioned on another thread. If you stay out of the Kingdom for a month before handing in the application then there does not seem to be a problem. This was in relation to getting a triple entry 60 day back to back three times.

It makes a very big difference what Consulate. Most will not provide a 3 entry period in the local area.

There does not seem to be a problem gaining a 3 entry at Panang, for those holding a Russian PP anyway.

i have never ever heard of a consolute accepting bribes and I think if u tried they would refuse u and might stamp ur passport that u will not receive a visa.

haha you just cutting away the fixers share!

tea-money works good!

haha you just cutting away the fixers share!

tea-money works good!

Poor advice IMO

If asked for a bribe then pay it but never ever offer one.