Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

You guys need some serious help. tongue.png

Indeed, we need some serious answers to our serious questions

Kerry just keeps dodging the questions by saying nudists wear clothes

That explanation suggests to me he is not a bona fide nudist

Please give us some "serious help" by answering our serious questions

"How do nudist incontinence sufferers deal with any unexpected discharge?"

Are you talking about Fecal incontinence or Urinary incontinence?

You guys need some serious help. tongue.png

Indeed, we need some serious answers to our serious questions

Kerry just keeps dodging the questions by saying nudists wear clothes

That explanation suggests to me he is not a bona fide nudist

Please give us some "serious help" by answering our serious questions

"How do nudist incontinence sufferers deal with any unexpected discharge?"

Are you talking about Fecal incontinence or Urinary incontinence?

I would imagine he might not be speaking only of any sort of incontinence, be it fecal or urinary, but also any other sort of discharge, whether it's the runny nose mucousal discharge of a rhinitis sufferer or the urethral discharge of a gonorrhea sufferer.

People ooze various fluids and partial solids from a wide variety of orifices.

How is this addressed at a naturist resort?

btw, couldn't help not notice your large colored banner ad for a signature.

You might want to consider becoming a forum sponsor with all that advertising.

Edited by Buchholz

Kerry....did you ever play 'twister' at these nudey clubs ??

No, no contact. Sports like volleyball and pool volleyball. Remember they were family clubs everything very up and up. No sex.

Why no sex? Sex is very natural, I believe, and isn't naturism all about promoting that which is natural? Same goes for an erection. Why would one be considered a pervert and face being thrown out of the club when getting a boner? Again, an erection is just as natural a state as being nude, surely a tad hypocritical is it not?

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

The only word I can up with to describe the type of person that wrote this (The ones who usually take of their clothes are the ones we don't want to see naked!) is juvenile. There really has to be a better word for this type of person maybe infantile, or better yet puerile. Yes that’s it Puerile. Of course you will have to do some reading to understand this. When you understand what nudism is about then you might understand why your comments are puerile. Naturist don't go to see others naked but to enjoy the companionship and freedom from people with attitudes like you.

While sneaking a peak at your boobies or dangly bits.

No, no contact. Sports like volleyball and pool volleyball. Remember they were family clubs everything very up and up. No sex.

Why no sex? Sex is very natural, I believe, and isn't naturism all about promoting that which is natural? Same goes for an erection. Why would one be considered a pervert and face being thrown out of the club when getting a boner? Again, an erection is just as natural a state as being nude, surely a tad hypocritical is it not?

I don't know why people refuse to read a thread before posting but it has been mentioned a number of times most nudist resorts are family places and sex is off limits and out of bounds in a family environment. Get it? What you do at night behind closed doors is your own business but certainly not in public.

I don't know why people refuse to read a thread before posting but it has been mentioned a number of times most nudist resorts are family places and sex is off limits and out of bounds in a family environment. Get it? What you do at night behind closed doors is your own business but certainly not in public.

You're really in to this thing, aren't you? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

You're really in to this thing, aren't you? rolleyes.gif

Naw if I was really into it I would have stayed in the States. Asians are not into nudism. As are the people who mock it on this thread. Draw your own conclusions. I do however like people to read threads before they reply. Is that too much to ask?

You are wrong Kerry.

I love nudism.

Do it every night.

Gunna go do it again in about 30 minutes in fact.

When you are nude and other people are clothed that is called exhibitionism I think. Or if you are by yourself there is another word for it. Nudist colony implies a larger group of people than one or two. Or if you are clothed and everyone else is nude that is almost any club in Pattaya.

Edited by kerryk

I always get confused by the distinction between naturism, nationalism and naturalism. Remember going to what turned out to be a far-right political rally in the buff and getting a severe beating...

• Like 1

No, most nudists are just as hypocritical as the rest of society.

There are places where lots of "free love" advocates get naked (which I described earlier in the thread) and getting a boner, or even having sex out in the open but off to the side of things wouldn't raise many eyebrows, but they're not typical of most "naturist" get-togethers.

There are places where lots of "free love" advocates get naked (which I described earlier in the thread) and getting a boner, or even having sex out in the open but off to the side of things wouldn't raise many eyebrows, but they're not typical of most "naturist" get-togethers.

There is a difference between nudist resorts and swinger's clubs.

There is a difference between nudist resorts and swinger's clubs.

Exactly.....the swingers are not trying to hide what they are looking at.

Went skinny dipping in Koh Phangan next to the naturist beach by Haad son resort was snorkling when all of a sudden a pair of legs and a lot of pubic hair appeared in front of me, I was going to have a tweak but decided I might offend the lady so decided to surfice say hello and proceed on my way trouble was spent so long in the water that I burnt my arse !!!!