Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

We're all born naked so why the hell not eh?!

Sure, but after learning how to run it does gets cumbersome without clothes. At least for well developed males. All that weight shifting around causes a resonance large enough to make one veer off the path. I guess they don't have races at those clubs. Come to think of it, and a pleasant thought it is, females would have the same problems even more exaggerated due to the wiggly bits being further up.

Somehow we managed for hundreds of thousands of years, when you're trying to outrun something that wants to eat you you don't worry about your appendages flapping around. Plenty of egg/sack/3-legged races, not to mention kids just naturally sprinting around chasing each other as they will do as long as people aren't actually holding them back.

and children's rights (to have sex)

Mate, are you for real?

I think now I'd like an answer to this because I'm thinking that this BigJohnnyBKK guy is not the kind of bloke who ought to be mingling with children.

Anyone know who he is in real life? If so, I'll sort this out.

I think now I'd like an answer to this because I'm thinking that this BigJohnnyBKK guy is not the kind of bloke who ought to be mingling with children.

Anyone know who he is in real life? If so, I'll sort this out.

I was describing the sort of groups that were participating at these festivals, not subscribing to their causes, never been a wiccan or krishna either.

I've quite successfully raised five children over 27 years so far and been a teacher at all levels background checks and all, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

I think wearing clothes is more normal

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Did God create us with clothes?

No so we should all be natural.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but the bloke shown on the pic is not Thai;

So saying that even in a country like THL nudism is growing, is a tiny fallacious: I bet it's 99% Farangs or farangs bloke dragging their thai gf.

:rolleyes:

Post # 44

Nearly 30 people from 12 different countries attended, with Thai making up nearly half of the total.

Also, a link to a pic of the mixed sexes in their pool party

So saying that even in a country like THL nudism is growing, is a tiny fallacious: I bet it's 99% Farangs or farangs bloke dragging their thai gf.

rolleyes.gif

Post # 44

Nearly 30 people from 12 different countries attended, with Thai making up nearly half of the total.

Fair enough, somewhat it surprises me.

I did not think Thai people would get interested.

That aside I have 2 problems with nudism:

- it's still not accepted by society (ref to all your very elegant jokes)

- Quid of skin cancer ?

Sun block is a very common preventative for skin cancer. Cap D; Agde 40,000 people per year, you know those French. And of course Tampa Florida has 4 or 5 nudist resorts that size or bigger.

Have you actually been to the Cap d'Agde ?

There is more roasted skin than on a Sunday afternoon pub lunch in Islington.

The all point of nudism especially in the 90's was to boast of having "un bronzage integral" to make your colleagues jealous when coming back to work in September.

I have seen skins so deeply damaged it resembled crust. These people did not believe in sunblock

All the activities were on the open backing sun. the only shade you had were in the bar.

Basically for 2 weeks you had 2 choices: getting plastered or getting baked

Edited by aneliane

Post # 44

Fair enough, somewhat it surprises me.

I did not think Thai people would get interested.

That aside I have 2 problems with nudism:

- it's still not accepted by society (ref to all your very elegant jokes)

- Quid of skin cancer ?

Sun block is a very common preventative for skin cancer. Cap D; Agde 40,000 people per year, you know those French. And of course Tampa Florida has 4 or 5 nudist resorts that size or bigger.

Have you actually been to the Cap d'Agde ?

There is more roasted skin than on a Sunday afternoon pub lunch in Islington.

The all point of nudism especially in the 90's was to boast of having "un bronzage integral" to make your colleagues jealous when coming back to work in September.

I have seen skins so deeply damaged it resembled crust. These people did not believe in sunblock

All the activities were on the open backing sun. the only shade you had were in the bar.

Basically for 2 weeks you had 2 choices: getting plastered or getting baked

The difference between most beaches in Florida and California and a nudist colony is about 3 postage stamps size pieces of fabric and less at European topless beaches. What you are talking about is not just nudist places but almost any beach except Thai beaches. Most Thai beaches are incredibly dull and lacking in eye candy; that's for sure. Even go go dancers at home get into this Thai modest thing. It takes me about 6 months of to change the years of modesty that have been built into most Thai women.

The difference between most beaches in Florida and California and a nudist colony is about 3 postage stamps size pieces of fabric and less at European topless beaches. What you are talking about is not just nudist places but almost any beach except Thai beaches. Most Thai beaches are incredibly dull and lacking in eye candy; that's for sure. Even go go dancers at home get into this Thai modest thing. It takes me about 6 months of to change the years of modesty that have been built into most Thai women.

No what I am talking about is you referring to Cap d'Adge when you obviously never set a foot there.

Talking about things you have no knowledge about just to prove people wrong tends to be one of your favorite habits here

That's what I am talking about

Edited by aneliane
  • Like 1

No what I am talking about is you referring to Cap d'Adge when you obviously never set a foot there.

Talking about things you have no knowledge about just to prove people wrong tends to be one of your favorite habits here

That is not nice. How do you know? I lived in a nudist colony in Florida and vacationed in them all over the US. They used to call the new people cotton tails because of their white bums. So there! If you have any questions about nudism in the USA I would be more than happy to share my knowledge with you. Do you think Cap d' Adge except for being smaller is much different?

You or the lady boy? Don't worry Sam like anyone who has been to a nudist colony will tell you no one get an erection. If you are the exception just jump in the pool. All nudist colonies have pools.

Any nudist colony that you will not get an erection at...I dun wanna go to.

I know this is all new to you but in 40 years of visiting nude resorts all over the world I have never seen an erection. You would be the first. There are children at nudist resorts. Erections would be completely out of character, not tolerated and you would be kicked out of the resort as a pervert. Very few nudist resorts are not family friendly.

Is there a sign somewhere that says that ??

Most nudist colonies don't allow single men without being vetted because of the attitude you have displayed here. Women and children are allowed alone or couples but not men. You are really a poster boy for the Neanderthal type of guy nudist places really try to avoid with your stiffy and lady boy sex talk.

From Wiki

Some nude beaches are part of a larger nude area, such as the Cap D' Agde area. Most beaches in Denmark and some beaches in Norway are clothing-optional.

Nude beaches tend to be segregated or isolated physically from the non-nude areas. In other instances people maintain a comfortable space between beach users. Signage is often used to warn beach users about what to encounter and/or to segregate different areas on the beach. This accommodates people who are not comfortable with nudity (see gymnophobia). This also accommodates beach users who do not like to be watched too much, especially by clothed individuals.

• In some naturist centres which are not supervised by the INF and managed by naturists, there are unwritten rules which must be obeyed:

1. women and children, without exceptions, are allowed to enter the naturist village with the admission ticket
  2. men coming alone without the permanent or temporary INF or other naturist association member card are not allowed to enter the village
  3. couples are allowed

post-20120-0-48978200-1337823996_thumb.j

Edited by kerryk

That is not nice. How do you know? I lived in a nudist colony in Florida and vacationed in them all over the US. They used to call the new people cotton tails because of their white bums. So there! If you have any questions about nudism in the USA I would be more than happy to share my knowledge with you. Do you think Cap d' Adge except for being smaller is much different?

All I know is you quoted the Cap d'Adge to prove me wrong when you actually never been there.

Unfortunately for you this time I actually know the place and can tell you are BSing

Edited by aneliane
  • Like 1

All I know is you quoted the Cap d'Adge to prove me wrong when you actually never been there.

Unfortunately for you this time I actually know the place and can tell you are BSing

So you are calling me a liar but not willing to share with us what I lied about? It is not nice to call people a liar without telling them what they are lying about. So have at it. What did I lie about?

We're all born naked so why the hell not eh?!

Sure, but after learning how to run it does gets cumbersome without clothes. At least for well developed males. All that weight shifting around causes a resonance large enough to make one veer off the path. I guess they don't have races at those clubs. Come to think of it, and a pleasant thought it is, females would have the same problems even more exaggerated due to the wiggly bits being further up.

Somehow we managed for hundreds of thousands of years, when you're trying to outrun something that wants to eat you you don't worry about your appendages flapping around.

I think the mens 110m high hurdles were invented after the invention of spandex....

Nudest Resorts: Not for me, but if people wish to visit I don't see any harm whatsoever.

BTW: After canoeing the Ardeche gorge (and passing a nudest beach) and visiting Cap d'Agde in my teens I was mentally scarred and couldn't nurse wood for over a week !!! men with ball sac's like elephants ears and women with norks like soggy plastic bags... not a pretty sight.

Most nudist colonies don't allow single men without being vetted because of the attitude you have displayed here. Women and children are allowed alone or couples but not men. You are really a poster boy for the Neanderthal type of guy nudist places really try to avoid with your stiffy and lady boy sex talk.

From Wiki

Some nude beaches are part of a larger nude area, such as the Cap D' Agde area. Most beaches in Denmark and some beaches in Norway are clothing-optional.

Nude beaches tend to be segregated or isolated physically from the non-nude areas. In other instances people maintain a comfortable space between beach users. Signage is often used to warn beach users about what to encounter and/or to segregate different areas on the beach. This accommodates people who are not comfortable with nudity (see gymnophobia). This also accommodates beach users who do not like to be watched too much, especially by clothed individuals.

• In some naturist centres which are not supervised by the INF and managed by naturists, there are unwritten rules which must be obeyed:

1. women and children, without exceptions, are allowed to enter the naturist village with the admission ticket
  2. men coming alone without the permanent or temporary INF or other naturist association member card are not allowed to enter the village
  3. couples are allowed

So you're saying there are no signs ??

From Wiki

3. couples are allowed

I posted the sign. What kind of sign are you looking for?

Despite what you may have read in a very old story book, God did not create us; we evolved from monkeys

We wear clothes because they are practical and more aesthetically pleasing than most naked bodies

From Wiki

3. couples are allowed

I posted the sign. What kind of sign are you looking for?

The 'no stiffy's allowed' sign ??

So you are calling me a liar but not willing to share with us what I lied about? It is not nice to call people a liar without telling them what they are lying about. So have at it. What did I lie about?

No I am calling you a BSer, somebody talking of his behind just to prove people wrong.

You make reference to places you never been just to prove your point

• Like 1

Despite what you may have read in a very old story book, God did not create us; we evolved from monkeys

We wear clothes because they are practical and more aesthetically pleasing than most naked bodies

Some place around Australia or Kiwi land they wear these things. The don't look practical to me and I don't really think they are aesthetically pleasing . Seems if a place is hot like Thailand naked or at least topless would be a good idea. Was Thailand topless till they tried to copy the West?

Oh and to be accurate we did not evolve from monkeys we had a common ancestor way back when.

post-20120-0-20224400-1337826406_thumb.j

Interestingly enough, an earlier single post overwhelmingly supports both your points on both lines...

God did not create us; we evolved from monkeys

Post # 8 Shows :

and

clothes because they are practical and more aesthetically pleasing than most naked bodies

Post # 8 Also Shows :

*with full acknowledgement to Beetlejuice's contributing post* wai.gif

Edited by Lite Beer

No I am calling you a BSer, somebody talking of his behind just to prove people wrong.

BS is an untruth. I did not say anything untrue. Nudist colony France; Nudist colony USA the sun and nakedness is the same. Tell me something I said wrong? Common word. What did I say in error? You are wrong. Admit it. I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. If not tell us.

BS is an untruth. I did not say anything untrue. Nudist colony France; Nudist colony USA the sun and nakedness is the same. Tell me something I said wrong? Common word. What did I say in error? You are wrong. Admit it. I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. If not tell us.

You referred to Cap d'Agde, to prove me wrong about sunblock, whereas you don't know the first thing about it

Everyone can see that. it's on your post.

It's pathetic to see what length you are prepare to go just to prove a point

• Like 1

Post # 8 Also Shows :

*with full acknowledgement to Beetlejuice's contributing post* wai.gif

That 'outy' is really ugly.

Hence, the point of clothes being more aesthetically pleasing than most naked bodies.

Spare us and put a shirt on, Leroy.

You referred to Cap d'Agde, to prove me wrong about sunblock, whereas you don't know the first thing about it

Now I am pathetic? Is the sun or sunblock different in Cap d'Agde than Tampa Florida? Because it is French Sun or French skin or French sun block? Are French nudists dumber than American nudists? I hardly think so.

Nudists wear sunblock and male nudists put sunblock on their penis. French nudists are the same as nudists of any other nationality. Get over it. French naked is no big thing. It is not different than US naked.

Ok...so you have been to cap d apage.....how many browny points do you want ??

His point...sunscreen works...your point, the frogs are to dumb to use it.

Edited by samsiam

French naked is no big thing. It is not different than US naked.

It is sooooo much better...the french do it better and look better doing it than most Yanks doing it....they also sound much better while doing it.