Increasing Members Join Thai Nudist Group

Buchholz

I read bicycles are popular at nudist resorts; are helmets permitted?... I mean bicycle helmets

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Yes most places encourage helmets and some kind of washable seat cover.

In general, sandals are no problem either.

But Yanks are so good at it.

Actually when it comes to nudists the nationality most in demand are Scots.

eh?......is there some kind of blue body fetish?

No...they have the whiskey...that gets rid of all the stiffies...

But Yanks are so good at it.

Actually when it comes to nudists the nationality most in demand are Scots.

eh?......is there some kind of blue body fetish?

No...they have the whiskey...that gets rid of all the stiffies...

Speak for yourself coffee1.gif

How do nudist incontinence sufferers deal with any unexpected discharge?

this raises some interesting questions; what about 'wet farts'? the results for which would be hard to disguise...and if you had the runs and needed the toilet at home then you could not go out and then the entire naturist experience and the associated potential would be wasted...

the wife appears, naked, bronzed and glistening and aglow with sexual attractiveness: 'how are your bowel movements, my darling?'...'oh, they are terrible and I can't go out!...'...'don't worry, my darling...I'll make it up for the both of us...' and then the afflicted watches as she leaves the nudist resort cottage with a large naked man with an appendage dangling between his knees...

what a horrible scenario and incontinence afflicts all of us from time to time...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

You guys need some serious help. tongue.png

Indeed, we need some serious answers to our serious questions

Kerry just keeps dodging the questions by saying nudists wear clothes

That explanation suggests to me he is not a bona fide nudist

Please give us some "serious help" by answering our serious questions

"How do nudist incontinence sufferers deal with any unexpected discharge?"

ain't nothin' that a diet coke and lying under the covers fer awhile can't cure...

hey...where are the photos of the long legs? ye gots to do somethin' as others have thrown their 'long legged weight' around here fer too long and we need a bit of balance...

otherwise you're right...life out of balance: 'koyannisquatsi' and we do then need serious help...

(an impressive - and impressionistic - film by Godfrey Reggio with sound track by Phillip Glass, highly recommended...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Indeed, we need some serious answers to our serious questions Kerry just keeps dodging the questions by saying nudists wear clothes That explanation suggests to me he is not a bona fide nudist Please give us some "serious help" by answering our serious questions "How do nudist incontinence sufferers deal with any unexpected discharge?"

Just on the off chance you're actually being serious here.

It's not like a religion where you get excommunicated for wearing an object of clothing if you feel the need. The answer is "however s/he likes".

In my (apparently unusual) experience that would range from washing it off whenever desired to wearing adult diapers.

If such a condition is due to extreme old age, chances are they've left the clothing optional lifestyle behind, but not always.

Indeed, we need some serious answers to our serious questions Kerry just keeps dodging the questions by saying nudists wear clothes That explanation suggests to me he is not a bona fide nudist Please give us some "serious help" by answering our serious questions "How do nudist incontinence sufferers deal with any unexpected discharge?"

It's not like a religion where you get excommunicated for wearing an object of clothing if you feel the need. The answer is "however s/he likes".

In my (apparently unusual) experience that would range from washing it off whenever desired to wearing adult diapers.

If such a condition is due to extreme old age, chances are they've left the clothing optional lifestyle behind, but not always.

Thanks for attempting to provide a serious answer to my serious question.

I still don't believe that hanging around a nudist colony wearing adult diapers would go down well.

However, your explanation that old people give up their faith in nakedness once things starting getting out of control makes sense; thank you for taking the time to put my mind at rest.

• 3 weeks later...

What has this got to do with Thailand?

Absolutely nothing if you don't read the topic of the thread. Suggestion! Try reading the thread first and comment second. Say, aren't you the guy who likes to make fun of old people? This would be a good thread for you!

And why would you refresh a thread that's lain dormant for three weeks to ask.

Not as if the majority of current topics that may start out relevant to Thailand haven't ceased to be such by the time they've gone a few pages. . .

Not as if the majority of current topics that may start out relevant to Thailand haven't ceased to be such by the time they've gone a few pages. . .

You remember Sandgroper, he likes old threads, he was the guy who tried to revive the April Fool's joke when Thai Visa said old guys could not marry young Thai women anymore.

French naked is no big thing. It is not different than US naked.

It is sooooo much better...the french do it better and look better doing it than most Yanks doing it....they also sound much better while doing it.

I resemble that statement sad.png

I wonder why that well known entrepreneur and all round good guy Tony hasn't formed a Nude Leapfrog Club in Pattaya. Ditch all those weights and machines, keep fit the fun way. Of course the occasional accident may be life changing or totally satisfying depending on the circumstances. I can imagine the queue for Life Memberships.

You remember Sandgroper, he likes old threads, he was the guy who tried to revive the April Fool's joke when Thai Visa said old guys could not marry young Thai women anymore.

Somebody pulled my chain, I thought it was dinkum, and, got no probs with old guys marrying youngns, i did, and lost.

I don't like going about the house naked... The skidmarks on my white sofa are a bugger to get out!!!

Sent from my MID using Thaivisa Connect App

This is a Thai forum. People excercise basic sanitation here. Skid marks are not usually a problem. Were you one of the cast of, "Pink Flamingos?"

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

The only word I can up with to describe the type of person that wrote this (The ones who usually take of their clothes are the ones we don't want to see naked!) is juvenile. There really has to be a better word for this type of person maybe infantile, or better yet puerile. Yes that’s it Puerile. Of course you will have to do some reading to understand this. When you understand what nudism is about then you might understand why your comments are puerile. Naturist don't go to see others naked but to enjoy the companionship and freedom from people with attitudes like you.