Where To Rent 250Cc - 400Cc On Monthly Basis?

Or go to pattaya and talk to the lady at soi 13/3 go along beach road near walking street there is a 7/11 on the corner she will give you a good rate. Also it should be fine if you pay a deposit and just leave a passport copy.

Edited by katabeachbum

Bangkok Bike Rental is currently advertising rentals of bikes " Large choice of Motorcycles from 125cc to 650cc" and "PCX KLX DTX ER6 Versys Bikes".

I have never been there so I don't know what they have. But the ad is from this week.

Bangkok Bike Rental is currently advertising rentals of bikes " Large choice of Motorcycles from 125cc to 650cc" and "PCX KLX DTX ER6 Versys Bikes".

I have never been there so I don't know what they have. But the ad is from this week.

do you have an adress or phone number, i need a rental bike in bangkok as my car is in the shop for service now.

Some posts promoting bike rental business have been removed, as promoting your own business is for sponsors only

I am assuming this information is not a secret that should not be revealed so

is it possible for the moderators to post some addresses: this is hard to find information that a forum like this should provide I think.

Some posts promoting bike rental business have been removed, as promoting your own business is for sponsors only

is it possible for the moderators to post some addresses: this is hard to find information that a forum like this should provide I think.

at [email protected] ads can be placed for free. To promote a business in this forum one needs to be a sponsor, suggest contacting our sponsor Sumet Cycle

at [email protected] ads can be placed for free. To promote a business in this forum one needs to be a sponsor, suggest contacting our sponsor Sumet Cycle

I am not trying to promote a rental shop. I am a person with a car, living in bangkok, who needs to rent a motorbike for a week, as my car is in the shop for repairs. Is it really that harmful to give out information about places to rent bikes?

Do you have a phoe number for sumet cycle?

Edited by clausewitz

I am not trying to promote a rental shop. I am a person with a car, living in bangkok, who needs to rent a motorbike for a week, as my car is in the shop for repairs. Is it really that harmful to give out information about places to rent bikes?

Do you have a phoe number for sumet cycle?

Sent you a PM with the BKK info I have.