Lawyer - Recommendations?

Hi, I'm currently researching lawyers/ law firms as I need legal advice/help regarding marriage and Thai + UK Law.

Siam Legal, Sunbelt are popular well advertised law firms

Any other recommendations out there? (They need to specialse in UK law too)

Thanks,

Best advice anyone can give you is not to marry a Thai unless she is rich which is highly unlikely. Why can't she give you advice on law firms..its her country...right? If your embassy says she cant go to the UK unless you guarantee and sponsor her then is it really worth the effort?

Best advice anyone can give you is not to marry a Thai unless she is rich which is highly unlikely. Why can't she give you advice on law firms..its her country...right? If your embassy says she cant go to the UK unless you guarantee and sponsor her then is it really worth the effort?

'jalansanitwong'

Are you serious about what you said....

....Best advice anyone can give you is not to marry a Thai unless she is rich....

Perhaps, in your years of aging, you came across but already forgotten, like most of us did.... that

marriage and the longevity of it.... depends very much on compatibility and devotion....

Many on Thaivisa would find your expressed idea obnoxious.... or maybe even offensive....

but what you expressed above....is your personal opinion.... and I surely won't want to meddle with what is inside your head for sure....

but I surely do want you to know that at least one person who reads your post.... finds it necessary to respond to the contrary.... ok?

That at least this one person here.... who many moons ago has had numerous rich and super rich friends at marriageable age.... but finds it....

on the ground of compatibility.... that such marriage would be super exciting and fun and all....

but genuine joy, happiness and coexistence peacefully between the two soul mates are much more desirable....

Surely hope that.... some days you would find peace, happiness and compatibility between couple much more desirable and important than 'rich' or even 'super rich'.... :jap:

<This is not an intend to attack you or others who hold similar or dissimilar points of view in life and marriage, everyone is free to choose and accept the probable consequences that ultimately follow, imho>