Easy Visa

JASON THAI

Hi I want to bring my GF and my baby son to England next summer for a holiday, as this is the first time I am applying for visa's for them I noticed a company in North Pattaya (EASY VISA) who will do this for me, without me having to go back to Pattaya for the interviews, as my GF has never been to England I know she will be called for an interview but this company will help her, has anyone used this company before and also what prices will they charge for this service

Cheers

J

:o

Hi I want to bring my GF and my baby son to England next summer for a holiday, as this is the first time I am applying for visa's for them I noticed a company in North Pattaya (EASY VISA) who will do this for me, without me having to go back to Pattaya for the interviews, as my GF has never been to England I know she will be called for an interview but this company will help her, has anyone used this company before and also what prices will they charge for this service

Cheers

J

:o

Hello J,

I used Easy Visa two years ago for fiance visa and everything was fine.Man from there is called Paul,from Liverpool,got to know him well since and meet up for a beer when i am over in Thailand.He is a good bloke.Speaks fluent Thai,worked in British Embassy for many a year.He will tell you if you will get a visa or not.

Good luck anyway,and say hello from martin and Wee.

Martin

Hi Martin thanks for that, but how much did you pay, also they offer a 100% service or your money back with terms & conditions, I have e-mailed them before but with no reply about the terms & conditions

About 40,000baht,which is expensive,and a bit worrying at first,but we got the visa,so was worth it in the long run.

Will try to get some contact details and post ASAP.

Martin

From  Pattaya  Trader,

Easy  Visa...........038-414475.

The number thaiflyer qouted is same as one i have.

The shop is 110yds up road from Dolphin roundabout,along side of Kiss Restaurant,North Pattaya,shop has a yellow EASY Visa sign.

If you are out of the country,get your GF to pop in and have a word with Paul,he'll give them some info.

Martin

A word of warning. If the embassy find out that you are using what they call a "visa tout" you will be in serious trouble and it will jepordize your chances of getting the visa. I used one of these peole for my wife, when she was asked in interview if she had filled the forms in herself, she said no,that we had help from an agency, bang no visa.

I had to fly back to Thailand and try amd sort it out. In the end i went to see the head of immigration, Jane Lacy-Smith, she told me that she wouldnt issue the visa because we had lied and got someone to fill the forms for us.

I then reminded her if it was wrong to use these people why were the allowed inside the embassy. She stood up and told me in no uncertain terms that visa touts are not allowed inside the embassy, oh my word she felt so small when i pointed out the woman we used talking to some other people. Needless to say 3 weeks later the wife got her visa. :o