3 Thai Students Hurt In Bomb Attack By Rival School

webfact

All this peace loving country C**p. The kids in alot of these schools are crazy, I was teaching in a high school 2 years ago and a full scale brawl with weapons involved took place in the School dining area, about 50 students absolutely terrifying, Blood everywhere,. Its simple when it comes to violence in Thailand its no holes barred when they go from peace loving to violence , theres no middle ground of mild acts of violence, if such a thing exists.

Of course some leaders in Thailand (politicians and their allies) set a good example to the younger generation , :rolleyes:

Edited by KKvampire

What is it with technical colleges, does anyone know?

This has been going on as long as I have lived in Thailand.

Like you sbk, I sure can't work it out and it has been going on for a long time. Have asked them about it many times, but have yet to get a sensible answer. As for the guns for bombs bit, just watch a few weekly soaps. They have to be real to life and not just a silly TV series right? I mean it's just not possible for these kids to see the difference it seems. Weird at best.

Lost his hand... ********uck!!!! :bah:

So they've gone up from guns to bombs. Brilliant.

...and that is happening in a peace loving, "smiling" Buddhist country. :(

A statement like that, is beyond simplistic. It is childish in it's naivety. Surely Thailand has less violent crime than most countries. We are all watching with concern, as there are more and more incidents like this one. It appears that the youth culture is alot less peaceful than their parents. Of course one could argue that this is a worldwide phenomenon. Drugs may be part of the problem. What does Buddhism have to do with it? Because a country is Buddhist, the people are supposed to be the embodiment of perfection? What kind of foolishness is this? Where does a statement like that come from? Do you hate Buddhists? I have found the vast majority of them to be delightful people. Do you hold Christians to the same standard? They are peace loving people. So they have some criminals, and some hooligans. Does that implicate the entire population? Please consider your words before defiling an entire people with silly chatter.

Try some fiber.

I worked in Kalimantan Indo for a few years and talking to most of the guys that were fron Java, it was normal for big fights to happen all the time between different schools and colleges. When i'd ask them why, it was always, well that school has alway been the enemy. But when they were almost all grown up and sometimes working together, these rivals from school had no problems with each other. Maybe they were out of school and money now meant more to them and their families than fighting each other?