The World Will End Tonight (Thai Time)

IMA_FARANG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems it's only the "good" that will be raptured on the 21st. Everyone else will just stew in their own juice until 21 October when God will destroy everything - the whole universe (it'll be a big day!). So no discounts for the naughty ones, unless maybe coupons to expire on 21 Oct.

I just read this, too. It seems that Jesus will save true-believers, and then reign over 5 months of despair and failings as the World falls apart, and we will all know that Jesus is Lord, but none of us can be saved after the 21st May. Why do fundamentalist (I love that that word has 'mentalist' in it) Christians make God and Jesus into a right pair of bastards? In my understanding God and Jesus are supposed to be enlightened beings, not cruel and sadistic. It's no wonder fundamentalists are such bitter, twisted souls.

Just to clarify, I read that Harold Camping came by this date by calculating the amount of days from 1 AD to now by adding together 3 holy numbers and multiplying by 2. He said he was amazed by the results. He did this previously in 1994 but it came to nothing - he says he had not read enough of the Bible at that time and had made a mistake in his calculations. You would think that by age 72 a preacher would have read all of the Bible quite carefully! :huh:

Things like this really piss me off. He calls himself a Christian but spends his life spitting hatred towards different ways of life and then has the audacity to spread fear amongst believers by claiming the end of the World is coming and we're all going to Hell. I don't hate him for it - I can't, really. I just feel sad that people listen to him.

Edited for spelling.

Which is precisely why I hate all religions....

The most 'self-proclaimed' Christians I've met have been the nastiest people I've had the misfortune of knowing...

Weren't you brought up a Jehova's Witness?

Yes, and I've met my fair share of unsympathetic Jehovah's Witnesses. Having said that, most were decent people trying v hard to be better.

Can't say the same for many other self-proclaimed Christians that I've met.

Wait a minute, I was Christened when i was a baby, read the bible at school, been to church loads of times for weddings and funerals , i near renounced all this, so I'll be off then tomorrow, wonder where we are going, can't be heaven, as i already live there, or maybe Pattaya is going to get really busy on Saturday

F1fanatic

Which is precisely why I hate all religions....

The most 'self-proclaimed' Christians I've met have been the nastiest people I've had the misfortune of knowing...

Weren't you brought up a Jehova's Witness?

Yes, and I've met my fair share of unsympathetic Jehovah's Witnesses. Having said that, most were decent people trying v hard to be better.

Can't say the same for many other self-proclaimed Christians that I've met.

Odd post. 'Unsympathetic' to what, exactly? 'Trying to be decent' in what way? And 'trying v (sic) hard to be better' at what? Why are you singling out this particularly universally loathed branch of annoying let's-shove-it-down-their-throats-and-take-the-kids-along, over any other 'self proclaimed'(!?) Christian sect? And which particular group of Christians do you consider yourself to be superior to?

A bit of confusion here as these Christian nutters are calling for the "Rapture" to take place on the 21st. The chosen ones will be conveyed to the kingdom of heaven, while the rest of us heathens will be left to suffer the Apocalypse. So if people around you start vanishing on the 21st, don't worry as everyone knows the actual end of the earth won't happen until 12/21/2012. :lol:

Yeeeaaah !! I'm still here !! Get it right up yeez ya bunch of christian fundamentalist nutters !!! Iam away for ma morning debau c h rryyyy fizzcracklebanfizzzzzpopopopo ploop............................... ssssssssssssss...................... (vaporising noises)... .:hit-the-fan:

Maybe the last judgement will spare Pattaya... let's hope!

Don't worry, if Glitterman's in town you'll be saved.

My world ended a couple of weeks ago when Sheffield United were relegated to Division 1.

Rapture gig, one night only.

If all the good guys are being beamed up, maybe I could send them all my bank details. Is there a suitable website where I could post the details?? :D

Then there would be the terrible dilemma about whether to spend it all before the world ends; but never mind I think I can put up with that stress.

rapture smapture, what a bunch of crapture

everyone knows the world wont end untill the anti-christ gets here

although there are those among us TV posters who would profess to know the A-C does walk amongst us...although hes not in Thailand at the moment :whistling:

Edited by ozzieovaseas

rapture smapture, what a bunch of crapture

everyone knows the world wont end untill the anti-christ gets here

although there are those among us TV posters who would profess to know the A-C does walk amongst us...although hes not in Thailand at the moment :whistling:

the a-c is in pattaya i heard him in the next hotel room to ours screaming, o god o god father i am coming.

Nothing from Harold, but its been raining quite heavily here in Singapore.

I'm off on the number 165 bus to collect an Indian Takeaway in about an hour or so, so if Harold can just hang on with the end of the world for a few more hours, I'll be able to get stuffed on curry when the sh*t hits the fan.

Cheers.