Want To Buy Computer Table And Chair

R123

I got a decent comfortable high back adjustable leather chair and desk with filing drawer and stationary (misc) drawer at the Office Depot next to Big C on the Suk for less than 5800 baht delivered. It's not huge at 60" X 30" but fit my condo perfectly, not "executive" style or quality but quite acceptable as was the price after shopping around.

i bought my computer table from Index (Logica brand) and my chair from Office Depot. stay away from those office chairs at those shops along South or Thepprasit as they are crap and over priced. Office Depot (off Sukhumvit) has a pile of chairs that you can sift through and find one you like. i believe i paid a little over 5000bt for the table and 2100bt for the mesh chair. pic attached...

z6WZk.jpg

I got mine from that second hand junk shop off Pattaya Tai 800 baht,nice one too, Swivel chair came with missing ball,32 baht put that right saved 4000 on chair alone. Why buy new stuff when your only passing through.

Pinky Jimmy on Pattaya Klang have a good selection and fairly cheap too :whistling: On the left hand side heading up to Sukhumvit near Foodland

I think you will find Pinky Jimmy's is on Pattaya Tai on the left heading up to Sukhumvit, maybe 250m before Suk, big sign outside.

i bought my computer table from Index (Logica brand) and my chair from Office Depot. stay away from those office chairs at those shops along South or Thepprasit as they are crap and over priced. Office Depot (off Sukhumvit) has a pile of chairs that you can sift through and find one you like. i believe i paid a little over 5000bt for the table and 2100bt for the mesh chair. pic attached...

The mesh chair looks comfortable for this climate, is it?

A well-known Pattaya resident businessman and a father of 2 children, Deacha along with his wife Ladda Runsithiwat achieved another step in the furniture business by opening another showroom for Pinky Jimmy Furniture (named after his daughter and son) on Pattaya Central Road, just 100 meters from Foodland.From the Pattaya Mail Dec 2002 :jap:

Edited by MickA

indeed it is. i can sit for quite some time. it's a slightly above standard seat cushion, but full mesh back. they have at least 40 chairs in a pile at Office Depot. i had to dig to the middle to pull this one out. they had an even nicer version, but i think i recall the seat or the back having some strange blue padding. it was ugly.

and just my thought on seating... i don't mess around with my seating. buying one of those cheap office chairs (at 2200bt) from a roadside shop will absolutely ruin your bones. and fall apart in 6 months, tops.

if i wasn't only slightly frugal, i would've bought one of the higher end mesh chairs from Index. but, i wasn't about to spend 7k.

Edited by anothertorres

I've got a very similar mesh chair and would highly recommend in this climate especially if your sitting for hours on end.

i got mine at Carrefour 1500bt 18months ago.

Hi Folks:

I appreciate all the helpful replies and please accept this post as an individual thank you. I visited about 5/6 places including Index and Office Depot as recommended here. Eventually I decided upon items I inspected in Office Depot and as I have quite a bit of computer gear I bought 2 tables from them as well as a very nice swivel chair Total cost 6,000 baht +. After my purchase which was this last monday evening they delivered the tables and chair today Tuesday morning.Efficient service and good quality furniture.

So:

Thanks again!

Edited by R123