Excellent French Pastries

Bourney0

Is Na Na Bakery. still good and do you still have to get there before 9am to get the chocolate croissant?

Went there yesterday after 12 and the chocolate pain and croissants where delicious.

Much better than the place on kampheangdin Rd. which is now for sale.

I don't understand why they did not improved their products in the 1 year they where open.

Thanks. I'll need to get over there!

About the best croissants this side of Paris, I would recommend Baan Bakery which is located on the street that is

located on the east side of the "Y" of Wulai Road--it is a couple of blocks down on a corner next to a bakery supply store. They are to die for!!!

Thanks for trying, but a picture of the front of the place does not help. There is probably a way to blow up the little map in the corner - that I can't work out - but I can't read Thai to figure out the name of the streets.

Edited by Ulysses G.

If you are in the "street view mode" then you see the picture of the shop house. Try the cross for "Exit street view " on the upper right corner then you should see the city map. It's pretty hard to give direction in words. But this place is worth it.

im staying in the apartment in santitham near the bakery. its alright but seriously, its nothing near to what ts had described. sometimes, the croissant came alittle too charred leaving a slight bitter aftertaste. i buy them quite often, they are nice but not as holy grail as described. for a comparison, the fresh croissant in the morning at tops taste slightly better. jj bakery croissant is way better and makes very fine croissant imo BUT i wouldnt dare to say the same thing to other stuff there blink.png

Baan bakery is good, very nice folks running it, not sure if they use real butter for their croisants though. I like the croisants from Nice sweet place bakery on moon muang, they have margarine croisants for 20 baht and butter for 25 baht.