Thaivisa Members...

Ice Maiden

[We are not *hunting* former or current members. We want traffic here. Quality traffic.

Hunt them down like the dogs they are. Show no mercy to the filthy pigs and consign them to that fate they so richly deserve.

We want a pure and unsullied forum, with no dissent or controversy. Never cease searching out those sick and errant spirits who foul the purity of TV.

I love TV and will give what remains of my life to protect it and keep it pure.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice

But my time I've spent here so far I've seen posters only post for a few weeks then vanish to be never seen again, or some posters that post once or twice then also disapear and fade away into the black hole that must be lurking somewhere on this forum, George I'll get that checked out if I was you

Some newer members (I'll include myself in this) have reached quite a high number of posts within just a matter of weeks but will they stick it out on thaivisa or fall into the blackhole? Survival of the fittest I see.

for my experience .. when i reached in TV at 1st time , somebody thought im a banned member here ..and tried to be troll..and i would leave here soon :D ..but whatever they thought .. i prove it myself who am i :D

well .. for me ..In TV it likes cycle as sbk ment..in first few mths , i had the greatest time and posted too much (can noticed from my scores :D )... after that ..sometime i just read.. not post as much as i ever..maybe i used to it ... not thing much exciting ..but i still have a good time here :D

but TV forum is nice for me, u know ...methinks my eng is improved when i join here .. i know much about how farangs think ... (and yes i got many good advice from here when i have a prob) .. thanks you guys

but the great thing .. i know many people here .. and many are my frineds already ... thanks all

if you ask me, do i stick with TV i'll say .."not really" , i like to know about what other people think ...especially they have diff culture for me.. (but for nowaday i post less)

anyhow i love to help people (if i can) .. so u can see me sometime i post too much info about TH (and sometime silly stuff... :D )

love it :o

and i will join here ..as long as i can ( hope no admins nor mods banned me) :D:D

regards

Bambi

I just discovered the fun of posting some months ago after having read the threads for over two yeas.

I will stick around for a while, so far it is quite interesting. As for banning members...I think as long someone doesn't get really obnoxious, let them unharmed. I am actually amazed on how heated some arguments get and how vulnerable some egos seem to be. But again, let them beat each other up, close the threat if the body count gets too high, but let the members in the forum. They might be nice posters on other topics tomorrow again.

I could swear Bambina joined just last month. How the h*ll have you racked up 2,300 posts, when I've barely broken 300?!

And conversely - it seems to me that I'm a semi-regular (cos I read a lot), but every now and then I notice a "totally new" name with 150-200 posts. Does that mean people read my posts and think "who the h*ll is this guy?"?

This weekend, and tonight at 4:30am, is definitely one of the swings in my cycle :o

Does that mean people read my posts and think "who the h*ll is this guy?"?

I've seen some of your posts and I've also seen you read so I don't :o

Saying that though there are usually more guests than members online! Maybe they like the whole anon thing or something. Or just like reading. I notice some new members say they have been reading for a few months and only just decided to join.

Well all you guests out there, just sign up! What are you waiting for?! :D

And conversely - it seems to me that I'm a semi-regular (cos I read a lot), but every now and then I notice a "totally new" name with 150-200 posts. Does that mean people read my posts and think "who the h*ll is this guy?"?

always remember your for avatar :o:D

In two years we may have to add yet another server to accomadate Totster's 374,234 one liner posts made by then. 

I'm just emulating my idol, dr Pat Pong... :D

totster :o

Must admit I enjoy reading through the new entries every morning,reading the moog and totster always bring a smile , I might not post as often as I should, but some of my views especially on northern Ireland and corruption here in Oz are a bit biased to say the least :D but I say new posters come and go, but my early morning shot of the forum helps to start my day :D nignoy

In two years we may have to add yet another server to accomadate Totster's 374,234 one liner posts made by then.  :D  Moog, it ain't always easy wearing jackboots, especially now as workplace safety guidelines say that they must be steel toes. :D

By that time many will come and go, a few will stay, and Icey will still be quite young but nonetheless still out-thinking posters three times her age.

cv

Steel toes for kicking :o

In two years we may have to add yet another server to accomadate Totster's 374,234 one liner posts made by then.  :D  Moog, it ain't always easy wearing jackboots, especially now as workplace safety guidelines say that they must be steel toes. :D

By that time many will come and go, a few will stay, and Icey will still be quite young but nonetheless still out-thinking posters three times her age.

cv

Steel toes for kicking :o

Ahh Dr Patty knew you'd join in sooner or later... :D

...Mr One Million posts... :D

I have particularly enjoyed reading the entire works of: Medecinebox, The Gentleman, Erco, Rod Kalishnikov, Georgie Porgie, Bluecat , Tornado...the list goes on and on and there there are many more.

I liked 'KevinN'....also banned 4 life now. Dunno why.

He was a dear old boy, He was over 70.

LOL... for a racist, bigoted, card-carrying Ku Klux Klan member from Mississippi, he WAS pretty spry for a senior citizen ... he got booted off another forum for making death threats...

:o

Guess you will see my postings for a long while. :o

New and old TV members keep up the tradition of posting latest event, news , interests, recipes, investments , F&B, parties, visa issues, gov , crackdowns, deals, opinions, etc...

We gotta stick together! :D

:D

By definition, any contribution is positive, qualifying it is another matter...

hold on :o Deus got there first!

I always get to page 8 and someone's said exactly what I was gonna say! :D

But even if you don't post too much, TV is a great forum. It's always entertaining but is also a valuable service for foreigners in Thailand.

Strangely enough, I started coming on TV for visa info. I got a lot of help and now got addicted to reading the threads.

But I gotta get up pretty early in the day to get my one-liners online before Totster posts them first. :D

I've been here a while - see no reason to stop visiting. Still shy of a thousand posts though - just don't get the time to post as much as some of you - Can't believe Icey made a grand so quick. Us older ones take our time and plod along - we get there in the end.

Wonder if I'm the oldest member (er, I mean been a member longest of course!) with the fewest posts? Inverse of Icey with over a grand in a few short weeks.

<----985 and counting plod...plod...plod :o

<----2003! Icey was still jail bait

Edited by wolf5370

I've been here a while - see no reason to stop visiting. Still shy of a thousand posts though - just don't get the time to post as much as some of you - Can't believe Icey made a grand so quick. Us older ones take our time and plod along - we get there in the end.

Wonder if I'm the oldest member (er, I mean been a member longest of course!) with the fewest posts? Inverse of Icey with over a grand in a few short weeks.

<----985 and counting plod...plod...plod :o

Try months, been here since July :D

The thing is about your posts they probably actually mean something other than my rubbish ones :D

I have particularly enjoyed reading the entire works of: Medecinebox, The Gentleman, Erco, Rod Kalishnikov, Georgie Porgie, Bluecat , Tornado...the list goes on and on and there there are many more.

LOL... for a racist, bigoted, card-carrying Ku Klux Klan member from Mississippi, he WAS pretty spry for a senior citizen ... he got booted off another forum for making death threats...

:o

He was a card carrying AA man too. He'd be a major handful in his pissy days :D

A friend of Bill W.

From what I hear he has been banned from every forum on the internet :D:o

He and Davemate were good mates :D

Thinking back, TV has changed a lot. A lot more features, new people with a lot more to talk about. And of course a lot more mods :D

Three cheers for the G man (Uncle George), The Doc and Mr Fixit Huski.

A friend of Bill W.

From what I hear he has been banned from every forum on the internet :D:o

He and Davemate were good mates :D

Thinking back, TV has changed a lot. A lot more features, new people with a lot more to talk about. And of course a lot more mods :D

Three cheers for the G man (Uncle George), The Doc and Mr Fixit Huski.

I'll pass on your goodwill message to George and Huski :D

Try months, been here since July :D

The thing is about your posts they probably actually mean something other than my rubbish ones :D

The end of july :o