Thai Supermodel Set To Write 2nd Book On Love Life

webfact

Supermodel Set to Write 2nd Book on Love Life

post-327-0-84681300-1306304221_thumb.jpg

One of Thailand’s most popular supermodels is taking a break from the catwalk and picking up a pen to write her second book after her first published pocketbook received considerable public attention.

The very leggy and sexy supermodel Lookmee Rasamee Tongsiripraisri is following up on the success of her first published book about her experiences and the story of her love life, entitled “Laek Kub Ruk” which has been well-received by the public and translated into English.

For her next book, “Dhamma Kub Kwam Ruk”, she said she is in no rush to put pen to paper since there are a lot of issues to sift through after her love crisis.

She stated that the book will be about her experiences studying Buddhist teachings and her outlook on her personal life and the ups and downs of her love life.

Lookmee is one of Thailand’s most sought-after modeling talents in the country.

She married diving instructor Louis Rachan Malaiwong in 2007, and their rocky relationship became the inspiration for both her books.

After her divorce, she turned to Buddhism and studied the teachings to try and improve her everyday life, leading to her desire to publish her second book.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-05-25

footer_n.gif

This is incredible! Ms. LookMee's going to write another book, about her love affair with a scuba diver?! WOW! Let me just scribble this one down right here in my little appointment book. I'll be the first one in line to get this, especially after reading stunning reviews of her first account.

Thai supermodel, yer say ?! Checked out the pic - average gusset. What name does she model under since her full name yielded zero results ?

Actually . . . ignore that request . . . I'll just open my blinds and look out over Soi Cowboy . . . far prettier examples of the Thai female there

Two books about one relationship??? Give us a break

Yup,and a relationship that perhaps even lasted for a few months only since she married only 4 years ago and wrote already 2 books since the divorce.Probably she wrote down minute by minute of the time the relationship lasted.

A book that will no doubt earn an eternal place in the annals of literary history and become required reading for generations of high school students to come, just like the first volume, which was "well-received by the public"; the same public that is generally so mesmerised by cartoon books, I reckon.

Thai supermodel, yer say ?! Checked out the pic - average gusset. What name does she model under since her full name yielded zero results ?

oh, the pitfalls of bad transliterations.

In reality, her photos abound

312387.jpgE0B8A5E0B8B9E0B881E0B8ABE0B8A1E0B8B51.jpg2325780.jpg

here she is with her creepy ex, the subject of her book

ed2.jpg

Actually . . . ignore that request . . . I'll just open my blinds and look out over Soi Cowboy . . . far prettier examples of the Thai female there

Extremely doubtful.

13-46-56-2134751175gif.jpg

Edited by Buchholz

Russamee Tongsiripaisri

her name in Thai is: รัศมี ทองสิริไพรศร nickname: ลูกหมี

She is 32 and her career started in 1998.

If a woman has bad luck or a more serious job Thai press would not hesitate to call a woman in her early 30s a middle-aged woman.

"For her next book, “Dhamma Kub Kwam Ruk”, she said she is in no rush to put pen to paper since there are a lot of issues to sift through after her love crisis."

Of course, there is no need to rush to put pen to paper because she is not going to write it herself. It will be ghosted like the PhD theses of the likes of Banharn and Chalerm which quoted extensively from foreign languages, despite the fact that both worthy doctors are monoglot Thais which a smattering of colloquial Teochew Chinese dialect.

Save it for another thread. :offtopic2:

There's a dozen or so to pick from.

This is Russamee's thread. :

60323.jpg

Hmm... works for me!

Soi Cowboy females mentioned above have one thing going for them though: Accessibility. Yours for a limited time for a very reasonable fee. Thai supermodel, on the other hand, can probably only be yours if you're either extremely rich, extremely beautiful, or famous. And even then, she'll end up writing a book about you!

Russamee Tongsiripaisri

If a woman has bad luck or a more serious job Thai press would not hesitate to call a woman in her early 30s a middle-aged woman.

So her "careeer started" when she was 19 -- very young for a super model.

Edited by tigermonkey

Russamee Tongsiripaisri

Elle McPherson started modeling at 17.

Each to their own, Buchholz, I guess but I reckon my main squeeze blows said "supermodel" outta the water without any of the airbrushing shenanigans going on in your pics.

Fair enough, I didn't meet her in any Cowboy or Nana bar but there are girls walking about all over BKK that give Lookmee a run for her money . . . and they haven't had nosejobs.

23042011166.jpg

Edited by HardenedSoul

Russamee Tongsiripaisri

She is Thai.

She is a woman.

She is a model.

She is rich.

She wrote a book.

She writes a second book.

She is an utter stranger to some falangs

She doesn't look impressive on the photo in the OP.

She had a "career"

She was 19 in the year 1998.

Did I miss something? What else she did wrong?

Edit:

Saw a photo, have something to add:

She isn't as cute as some ladyboy (according to some soul experts)

Edited by samurai

She is Thai.

She is a woman.

She is a model.

She is rich.

She wrote a book.

She had a "career"

What did she do wrong? Not "What ELSE". (what ELSE implies she did something wrong in the first place)

Edited by whybother

She is Thai.

She is a woman.

She is a model.

She is rich.

She wrote a book.

She had a "career"

What did she do wrong? Not "What ELSE". (what ELSE implies she did something wrong in the first place)

... and some say Thais would not understand irony. :whistling:

Did you notice the many complaints here? complaints, not compliments.

oh, the pitfalls of bad transliterations.

In reality, her photos abound

312387.jpgE0B8A5E0B8B9E0B881E0B8ABE0B8A1E0B8B51.jpg2325780.jpg

here she is with her creepy ex, the subject of her book

ed2.jpg

Extremely doubtful.

13-46-56-2134751175gif.jpg

Have I ever thanked you for posting so many pictures on these threads?

Each to their own, Buchholz, I guess but I reckon my main squeeze blows said "supermodel" outta the water without any of the airbrushing shenanigans going on in your pics.

Fair enough, I didn't meet her in any Cowboy or Nana bar but there are girls walking about all over BKK that give Lookmee a run for her money . . . and they haven't had nosejobs.

23042011166.jpg

Please be careful posting images that are intended only for you to brag about some girl you have meet. Chances are that not everyone agrees and their responses might hurt your feelings or that someone has meet her before. In either case, your big smile and 'haha, look what I got' might turn into a bad experience for you in the end.

Just saying.

Please be careful posting images that are intended only for you to brag about some girl you have meet. Chances are that not everyone agrees and their responses might hurt your feelings or that someone has meet her before. In either case, your big smile and 'haha, look what I got' might turn into a bad experience for you in the end.

Just saying.

No worries, TAWP. Point taken in the spirit in which it was made but, honestly, I didn't post her pic with the intention of bragging or anything like that. I just think she's more attractive than the Lookmee bint :)

I can't say my feelings would be hurt if others voiced their disagreement in less than polite terms. In fact, given that most farangs I've met have a preference for darker-skinned Thai women, I fully expected less than favourable comments by way of comparison.